Thread: May Gathering
View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2022, 06:51 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: May Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar frowned deeply as Sundust said the same thing that Cindersky had told her in ThunderClan's camp. This news was old, far too old for Dawnstar to bother with. "I've been told this before, and just as Cindersky had told me this over a moon ago, I can't promise you that the cat who committed the crime will be punished since you don't have a name to go with the apprentice who attacked your own." Not to mention that this happened a while ago. Sundust should have been the first one to come up to her and speak about this when the apprentice was stuck in his den, not a moon later when said apprentice was clearly healed and obtained her warrior name.

Dawnstar couldn't tell if Sundust was just trying to stir up trouble for no good reason or trying to reprimand her and ShadowClan because he was a mediocre leader and medicine cat. Whatever it was, Dawnstar wasn't interested in taking the bait. "Unless my cats have caused you trouble recently, and you have a name or description to go with it the troublemaker, I can't be of much help. I'll handle my cats accordingly if any issues arise after this discussion." Sundust should be worrying about his own clanmates before he pesters Dawnstar about the behavior of her warriors, that new warrior of his had been rather mouthy today.

She excused herself by turning away from the tom. She began padding off behind the rest of her clan, eyes dragged over to Vixensnarl who had been teasing some a ThunderClan apprentice. Why Vixensnarl felt the need to waste her breath on such weak rodents, Dawnstar wouldn't know. It was easier ignoring their existence. The ShadowClan leader was swallowed by the darkness as made her retreat.
@Naiad

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder