View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2022, 11:15 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Dark Forest Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toodle View Post
Pigeonpaw stopped when Figwind jumped to the rock in front of her. She watched in awe. The molly was awe-inspiring in her grace and power to Pigeonpaw. The apprentice scrambled over to sit below her grandmother as the molly began grooming herself. Whats next? It can't be time to wake up already.

Pigeonpaw suddenly beamed under Figwind's assesment. She nodded enthusiastically, "Ill work hard always! I wont let you down!"

Her thoughts drifted slightly as she thought of why exactly she knew she wouldn't fail. Looking back at Figwind with a thoughtful expression she said, "Um, Figwind, could you maybe tell me more about my father, uh, Elmshadow? My mentor says i maybe shouldnt tell him - about me, i mean. But i just want to know more about him."
@Ravensong
**Figwind**
@Toodle

A small satisfied smile spread over the she-cat's face. Young Pigeonpaw wants to know about her father. How sweet? She was beginning to feel bad that she couldn't truthfully give the young she-cat better news about the father she'd been seeking for so many moons. A sour taste filled her mouth at the thought of her thankless son. She realized her gaze had begun drifting as her mind wandered back towards those distant moons raising her litter. She brightened her smile and met Pigeonpaw's eyes. "Your father. Oh that is a strange thing to think about. My son having kits of his own. I'm sure you're aware, though I wonder if you've thought about, your not his only kit. He has other kits, does he not? Have you tried talking to any of them?" Figwind studied the younger she-cat, curious as to her reaction to being reminded that she had other siblings, but not only that, she had siblings that her father hadn't left with no knowledge of him. She let her face drift as she visibly pondered Pigeonpaw's statement about her mentor's thoughts on whether or not to tell Elmshadow. "Are you so sure Elmshadow doesn't already know about you?"

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing