Thread: Firefly Cove
View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2022, 03:49 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Firefly Cove

[ThunderClan cats not mentioned in this post CANNOT post here. The battle for Firefly Cove will start after Cindersky, Sparrowflight, and Jaystride's patrols arrive - at this point RiverClan Shields Otterfluff and Wormbite will discover them and go back to RiverClan camp to inform Skystar. Be mindful of powerplay, and have fun! ]

Cindersky
A light breeze ruffled through her short fur as Cindersky led her patrol onto the cove territory. It had been moons since she had set her paws down here, and immediately the scents calmed her nerves. This was ThunderClan land, regardless of its long disputed history. RiverClan was wrong to take it, and as far as she was concerned they had cheated to do so. Hopefully, having been able to strike back first, they would have no time to smear their claws in poison and would have to rely solely on their skill instead.

Upon approaching the cove, she noticed a few weird... tiny lumps? Placing one paw forward resulted in a sharp pain and Cindersky quickly drew her paw back, turning it over to inspect it. Small blood pooled on her pad and she hissed. "Watch out!" she called to the patrols, "It looks like RiverClan has placed shells around the area. Be careful where you place your paws." How very... poisoned claws of them.

Resuming her stride, she came to stand on the edge of the original border. "Jaystride, Sparrowflight, fan out with your patrols and start pushing the border back. I am not expecting RiverClan to roll over and simply allow us to do this, so be alert and be ready."

With that taken care of she gave a nod to each of the patrol leaders before turning to look at her own group. "Beastflame, Moosecrash, I know the apprentices are more than capable of handling themselves," a subtle glance towards the apprentices before she moved her eyes back towards the warriors, "but if you spot them in trouble I want you to help them. Houndpaw, Cornpaw, Batpaw," she spoke now turning to the apprentices, "Fight hard, fight strong. But do not take on more than you can. If you need help, yowl for it."

Determination flared in her blue eyes as she gave one last final nod towards her Clanmates. Her heart hammered against her chest as the time finally ran out and she moved forward to begin remarking the original border.

[ @Hopeless @RiztheHuntress @Spotty @poppy. @sid @Jayvines @Bliss. @Atticus @Adderbite @shivver @GoldenDays @JAE. @AllSeer @Slushie @x ghostie @implimm @littlelove @error

@Memento Mori @icey @Pancake - Foxspring, Littlefang, and Snakepaw are welcome to fight if they wish, but they should be keeping an eye out to see if ThunderClan needs reinforcements and then go back to camp to retrieve the reinforcement patrols

@marshall - for your knowledge! ]

Last edited by taillow; May 5th, 2022 at 03:53 PM.