View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2022, 11:55 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: + Ebony's Wynd | Open +

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllSeer View Post
(dw it wasn't the tom that attacked Ebony <3)
+ Ebony +
+ Ebony tilted their head, nodding for a second before padding over to a wide crack in a nearby wall; a few mice scurried in and out of it, too blind to even see the predatory feline approaching them with their claws unsheathed and ready to hook onto the rodents fur. Pouncing on a mouse or two with ease, Ebony brought back a rodent for the silver cat and themselves, taking a few bites while gently padding the silver cats fur.
"Are you alright? Tired, perhaps?"
Ebony asked in a soothing tone, as if she was speaking to a kit. Of course Ebony wanted guests to feel comfortable and safe, so Ebony would have to deliver the cats what they wanted! Ebony quickly finished their meal and began to groom the silver cats fur, licking gentle, quick rasps along the scars and long, slow and maybe a little harsh swipes along the dirty, matted fur,
"May I ask your name?" +
~Ivy~
"yeah, I think so," she said, sighing and looking at them gently, before taking a small bite from the mouse she was given. "it's ivyline, but please call me ivy," she replied to her second question, replacing and feeling a bit better. they didnt have any of the hallucinations she had often. it felt weird to not be the one standing up, caring for others, but she knew sometimes she needed treating. her sister taught her that. she smiled and said, "ebony... it's a pretty name. I rather like it!" she looked around, taking in her surroundings, before back at the feline.