Old April 29th, 2022, 11:41 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: + Ebony's Wynd | Open +

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllSeer View Post

+ Ebony | Sorry for the late reply y'all!! +

+ Ebony quickly hurried up to the silver cat, nudging their side to signal for them to lay down.
"What happened to you-"
The black feline quickly ducked as a cat tried to tackle them, hissing as Ebonies hackles raised. Had some cat just tried to attack her?! That was not okay!! Ebony leaped backwards, snarling as their pupils expanded among their bright, almost neon yellow eyes. Ebony, stepped back, glaring at the lazy tom. Ugh! Toms these days, so disrespectful. Ebony trotted over to the tom, batting his head and stepping back to the silver cat and gazing at the one who had attacked Ebony earlier with a weary gaze.
"Drink some water."
Ebony instructed, padding to a small bowl of water and guiding it with her head over to the injured cat. While the bowl wasn't the cleanest thing, the humans around here always filled up the bowls with fresh water, so.. at least it was something. It would be more difficult to drink if they were wild-cats. yuck. +
>Ivy<
the silver molly nodded, taking a small amount of water, as much as she could without freezing her throat. "I-I don't remember..." she said, laying down and looking at the large scar, her green eyes half closed. she was tired, but felt extremely worried. not about the cat, but about her sister. she never knew how the russet molly felt when she was away, but nearby always knew. she closed her eyes and rested her head on her paws, hoping her sister was alright. she had a bit more water, listening to the conversations around her. she was worried about the tom. he had attacked the cat who so carefully took her in.