View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2022, 07:30 AM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

Right before her gray father, was Ashpaw, locking eyes. She most honestly wanted to see her sisters and mother again, and if she were to do that she needed to see her father, of course. It was inevitable, they always had to ser each other. They sighed, keeping focus. They regained focus, to the situation. Right, telling her father that they wanted to stay in the clan to see her family again. So fun, this would be so fun. “I’m currently here to stay with my role of being in a clan. I simply was not able to finish the patrol because I haven’t gotten hunting training from my past mentor, and I had gotten frustrated trying to hunt prey, and I had gotten lost. Apologies greatly, I will try to be more responsible when it comes to my actions.” Her expression was serious, but their eyes flashed with nervousness. She just wanted to get back to Shadowclan, but she knew yo please Elmshadow she had to be serious and not show any desperation. At least…she thought. Knowing how rock hard the higher ranks you had to be serious and not take a step out of line. So, she regained eye contact with her father, and just waited for his answer.

( @Ravensong )

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]