Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2022, 04:41 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: April Gathering

Speckledpaw warily walked into the overly crowded space, hastily looking around, eyeing any cat to look at him with distrust. He hadn't asked in advance what gatherings were like, he never felt the need to, talk to cats, that was it. He obviously must be more stupid than he anticipated, because he would have to do the talking. He couldn't even talk to a kit properly, how would he possibly survive? Rip out my eye, but never force me to talk! He thought, finally remembering his newest look, how would other apprentices look at him with his lost eye? How would anyone, for that matter?

It was far too late for this, he finally decided, he came back and now had to deal with this awful gathering of absolute misery. He'd rather have climbed a tree and stayed there, but he wasn't sure if he could make it without drawing attention. He wasn't a fan of this, not at all, all eyes on you, but no one looking at you at all, insecurities rushing in on your every move, and every cat might as well act as stiff as if they were taking their assessment, what cat could ever find it pleasurable?

The midnight black tom decided that he had to be brave, he was out on his own for 3 moons, sure he can talk to an apprentice! “ Hey -- I'm Speckledpaw, what's your name? ” He said, shouting it loud enough for really any young cat to respond.

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!