View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Graham Cracker

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Overwatching the Void

(Kind of a difficult place to start. ^.^' I'm not quite sure how urban the area is, but I'll assume it'd be something like a downtown.)

In the night time sky, the shadowy figure of a body perched atop a building, gazing at the Missklang Corporation's headquarters. A cape gently billowed in the slight breeze, and it would seem rather ironic that this person bore only ill intent, as they appeared like one of the watchful protectors in the old superhero movies.
In a sudden leap, the figure jumped off the structure and swan-dived straight to the ground, the cape now flapping heavily. If there'd been any bystanders, they would have been shocked to see such a thing, anticipating their eventual gruesome end when they hit the pavement, but instead, barely inches away from touchdown, the shadow of a man disappeared, leaving behind black feathers to slowly drift to the ground. A few meters away they reappeared, already in the action of walking. Their stride was brisk and purposeful, and making a bee-line for the Missklang building.
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima

Last edited by Grimshadow; October 6th, 2016 at 07:22 PM.