View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2017, 10:24 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Lilypelt padded out of the nursery with a reluctant expression on her face. With Gorsefeather gone, she had grown to be even more over protective of her kits then most queens were. She had recently lost both her sister and mate and she refused to let herself lose any more family. She was only out of the nursery because one of the other queens insisted she go outside for a breath of fresh air. She didn't wish to leave her kits unattended to when the queen reasoned that their were plenty others protecting her family. She did have to admit, it was rather stuffy in nursery, though she'd managed to put up with it for the last few moons. Sighing, she looked around to see if there were any more familiar faces left to talk to when her gaze came across a certain tom cat. "Pricklewhisker!", Lilypelt whisper-shouted to herself. She had not talked to her best friend in ages. She wondered how he was doing now. Lilypelt was still shy, with a bit of help from Gorsefeather, she had opened up a bit. By 'opening up', she meant she had gained more confidence when talking to those she knew. The thought of walking up to someone she didn't know very well still didn't please her. "Hey Pricklewhisker!", Lilypelt said in a somewhat cheerful tone, padding up to him quickly. The feeling of walking so fast was something she wasn't so used to right now. She normally confined herself in the nursery and there wasn't much space to walk like this. If you were a small kit, then yes, but not when you were a queen. As she walked up, she started having fears that Pricklewhisker may not remember her.
Pricklewhisker raised his ears. Who could that be? No one here is that enthusiastic to talk to the most invisible cat in the clan. He raises his head to the call of his name when he realized, how could he forget that voice? He looks around for that perfect pelted cat, not long though, because just as he stood up, there she is coming right to him. "Lilypelt!" His mood lifted and energetic, he twitches his tail in greeting, "I thought you... I mean, it sure has been a while, huh?"