View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2017, 06:30 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Falconclaw's own green hues narrowed once more, the calmness leaving them and he opened his maw to give her a sharp retort before stopping. That wouldn't work. A sharp answer was not the way to speak to a clanmate, and certainly not one like Amberwish...to him, it seemed the more frustrated he was, the angrier she seemed to become. "I never said you couldn't. These cats are not idiots; they are quite intelligent. Not that you aren't, but they are capable of pure evil. You may be able to hold your own but against them you are probably helpless." Falconclaw mewed with an unreadable expression. He guessed that the ginger she cat probably wouldn't take that very well. It wouldn't surprise me. She definitely needs to learn to keep her mouth shut- she'll go too far one day. Offend the wrong cats. And she won't have a single cat on her side to tell her when she's overdoing it- I certainly won't. If she's mousebrained enough to mess with a Dark Forest supporter, she doesn't deserve the protection I can provide. The tom thought with a low hiss, although it was inaudible.
"Well it is a pleasure to meet you, Amberwish. You are quite the...interesting warrior, I suppose. It's not every day I am accused of being a Dark Forest supporter, and it is not every day that I meet a cat as spirited as yourself." Falconclaw mewed with another half smile. It was awkward, and almost painful to watch...though whether that was because of his half smile or because his whole posture was one of discomfort, as though he were hiding some great secret from her. "Oh no, leaf-bare is my absolute favorite season. I absolutely adore the freezing cold and wetness, don't you?" Falconclaw asked. He had meant it as a sarcastic comment, although because of his deeper, more authoritive voice, it sounded quite serious. Anyone who happened to look at him and hear what he had just spoken might have been quite confused, as the two didn't quite add up.
"Yes, I know. That is why I cautioned you against them earlier. I was not trying to offend you and I apologize if I did so. I was simply hoping to discourage you from trying to be a hero. You would do well to remember that these cats are not loyal to ThunderClan. They will not hesitate to attack a clanmate; or rather, as I believe they now view us...traitors." Falconclaw mewed in a calm tone. The tom glanced over at his companion in an almost sly manner, although he did not mean it to come across that way. If anything he was merely trying to see his companion and new acquaintance- a cat he was beginning to consider as a possible friend. She certainly seemed as though she could use one. And Falconclaw knew that he did...he had no friends at the moment, not after the battle. He would never be friends with a Dark Forest supporter. That would be too much of a shock for him to take.

(They are in TC- Dapplestar is leader of WC, so I'm just going to forget that last part.)

{whoops! Sorry, and sorry for the late reply}
Amberwish narrowed her eyes at the tom, holding back the urge to snap at the tom. Instead of loosing her temper she let out a sigh and turned her head, pouting as she thought about the tom she remark. At his second remark she folded her ears against her head and looked back at Falconclaw with a sheepish grin "Yeah, sorry about that....it's, well, with everything that's been happening and....um.......I'm sorry."she said, smiling awkwardly at the warrior. Ignoring the tom she remark about leaf-bare, instead she turned her amber gaze to the tunnel that lead to the territory, hope fluttered in the mollys heart,she didn't know why, but it did, and it didn't go away until she heard the word 'traitor' roll off the other Warriors toung. She quickly swung her head around, anger flashed in her amber hue she before she realized what he was saying, she loosened up her shoulders and gave the tom a sad smile "I know, it's reckless, but no body's doing anything about it. It's painful to watch, our own clans rotting from the inside out. I hate just watching from the sidelines, whining about something then doing nothing about it. If we're Warriors, then why not act like them? Warriors are supposed to protect their clan, even if it costs them their lives. If we have.... traitors in the clan, if they are a possible threat, then it's our job to drive them out once we know that they do pose a threat. I may not look like much, I may not be the strongest, but that doesn't mean I won't try." she said, for the second time in her life, no emotion was evident on her face, all of it was poured into her deceleration. She knew that she couldn't do it alone, but if she hadn't to, she would, even if it broke her, even if it wounds her badly inside out, even if it kills her, she would do anything to keep the innocent and honorable alive and well.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us