Thread: Sleepy Thicket
View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2022, 03:34 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

Dustymoth
Today was a glorious day - snow fell just right, and little flakes danced through the air and scrunched up Dustymoth's nose as the tom went cross-eyed to watch them. Kit-like giggled shook his shoulders as he glided out of camp after Wormbite. Already forgotten was the reason for this little outing, because to be quite frank he had other, more important faucets to place his attention into. Like where did snow come from? Why did it fall in little tiny flakes as opposed to big, heavy ones? Was there some magic white-furred cat sitting up in the clouds batting them down with their paws? Or... wait, would that be StarClan? Confusion swept over him momentarily as he hesitated, mumbling to himself in thought.

It was not until Wormbite spoke again that Dustymoth dragged himself from within his head to try to catch the last of what the Shield was saying. Herbs. That's why he was out here, herbs! Something... orange, right? And poofy? No... But it definitely had an... herb..y scent, right? Regardless, the fluffy tom gave an eager nod. "We won't letcha down, sir!" Turning to look at the cat who had been assigned to search on the left with him, Dustymoth tipped his head in that direction as he veered off towards it. "So, Shypaw! Have you collected herbs before?" Casual small talk would do as he lifted his head to begin surveying their area to scour, keeping his blue eyes peeled for the... right, orange herb-y... herb.

@x ghostie @~Fierce

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |