Old December 29th, 2021, 12:14 AM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fierce~ View Post
~Shypaw~
Shypaw padded the only way she had heard was the way to Lionsbeach, occasionally looking behind her at Raccoonear. From what she had heard, if you went to Seastones, you could find Lionsbeach from there. Shypaw looked down at her paws as the ground turned to sand. It always amazed her how close the color from her paws and the sand was the same. They could almost blend in if her paws had those specks of gray on them. Shypaw looked back up as Seastones came into view. Ok, behind Seastones, right? Um, where was that? Ok, plan 2: Follow the scent of salty water. Shypaw took a sniff of the air and could taste the faint salt in the air. Shypaw followed it.

Soon, Seastones was a bit behind her as she stared out onto the body of salty water. She scanned the beach and spotted a flock of seagulls. They seemed to be picking at something big. Shypaw looked at Raccoonear, her tail pointing at the flock. "We could try to bring down the seagulls and then see what they're picking at." She managed to let out before she stopped talking, her insecurity of her voice washing over her.

@Cloud-
They decided to cease their own rudeness, and be more talkative. “Seems like a good idea,” They started towards the direction of the flock, and sat a short instance away from being directly below the mass of white birds. The molly craned her neck, straining to see what it was as she squinted. “Smells fresh, but i can’t tell what it is…i don’t suggest going any closer though, they can see us clearly. Wait, you have a pelt that looks rather sandy. Maybe you can use it to your advantage here,”

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner