Thread: Lionsbeach
View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2021, 07:35 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Dustymoth
For what it was worth, Dustymoth had tried to hunt before coming all the way out to Lionsbeach. His paws had been poised over what had seemed to be a half-deaf squirrel near the cove's border shared with ThunderClan and ready to be deployed when his stomach had growled. Loud. The noise, which grated against his ears, also flattened them in disappointment as the squirrel dashed off in a flash of fluffy orange fur. It was a hopeless endeavor to try and chase it down now; Dustymoth did great on land where there was nowhere else to fall; trees and climbing them were a whole different story.

Now as his paws pranced onto the sandy shoreline of Lionsbeach, the fluffy dark-furred tom heaved a sigh. Hunting had been futile, and he didn't have any apprentice to pass on his non-existent knowledge to, so all that left was to explore RiverClan's territory. The air that passed by him was crisp and cool, bringing with it the salty mist of the sea. Clouds floated overhead, their mixtures of grays and whites casting a depressing glow on the territory below. Despite all of this, Dustymoth had a smile plastered to his face as joy danced in blue eyes.

Allowing them to adjust to the bright gray backdrop the tom noticed a familiar figure. "Coastcrash! Hello there!" the tom purred, bounding over like a kit fresh out of the nursery. Tail fluffed out behind him and whiskers billowing in the wind, he looked like a giant dark colored cotton ball rolling down the beach. "Isn't the weather today delightful? Oh, I hope it snows soon!" Extending his legs out before him Dustymoth skidded to a halt beside Coastcrash, unaware of the wave of sand he sent flying towards his companion.

@Papaya (enjoy a kit-like warrior for your roleplay!)

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |