View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2021, 12:22 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

My Mood: Bored

Default {OPEN} We're Animani...Cats?

It was Saturday morning. The oldest, a white cat black spots, awoke first. His name was Yakko. Then came Wakko, the black cat with white spots. And Dot, the smallest white cat. They all say on the bed, nestled under the covers. "Alright younger siblings, ready to cause chaos today?" "YES!" Shouted the three cats, bounding off the bed and outside the door. "So, siblings, who are we gonna annoy today?" "Well, maybe Mr. Scratches, our next door kittypet neighbor. Didn't his friend Mrs. Nurse say we were allowed to visit him today for our kittypet properness lessons?" "Yeah, she did!" Said Yakko. Both Yakko and Wakko went "Hello nurse!" as they said that.

(I decided to make Animaniacs characters into warrior cats! You can add in any Animaniacs character, and I'm probably gonna play some more. Remember, this is Animaniacs as warrior cats, so they have no idea that what they're actually from is a cartoon. I'd like cannon characters to be played as cats, but you can use ocs, such as rouge, clan, and kittypet! Enjoy!)

Last edited by Pine'Paw; December 12th, 2021 at 01:55 PM.