View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2021, 01:14 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Default Re: (OPEN) This Rose is all Brambles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock Dragonshifter View Post
Midnight made her way into the alley along side her brother Arrow. Midnight carried a large rat in her jaws, as she was just hunting among two-leg rubbish but got chased away before her and her brother could enjoy the prey. Having found an alleyway, Arrows pawsteps were heavy on the ground before he plopped down. Midnight glared at her brother. "Maybe try not to alert anyone that's going to be angry with us" she hissed quietly to her brother.
Thorn's ears shot straight up. He thought he had heard someone say something. Lifting his head, he opened his mouth for the scent of cat. His claws slid out slowly, curved and powerful. Preparing for a fight, he dropped down from the dumpster, careful not to make a sound. But the force going up his body when his paws hit the ground summoned an now all too familiar feeling. His stomach felt as if it closed up, and an unbearable pain hit him like a speeding monster. He collapsed on the ground, trying to suppress a yowl but clenching his teeth. He was so hungry…
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com