View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2017, 02:08 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

A smile crossed her mouth as he whispered the name, which she had never told him before. Geckoleaf watched as his eyes widened, and he moved backwards in a disjointed manner, as he looked towards the newly bloomed plant.
But she soon saw his panicked expression, and she moved forward to comfort him, as a mother might. It was irrational and maternal; she saw a kit in distress and moved forward to comfort him. She gently nuzzled him on the head, her nose slightly parting the downy white kitten fur. "Hey.. I know it's a lot, but your okay, kitten. Your fine," she purred, in a gentle tone she hoped was comforting. She gave his fur a soft lick, and then turned her gaze towards the bit of green sprouted in front of Arctickit. Her tail swished around the kit, and she nipped the plant at its base, hoping it would cease the growing.
Arctickit exhaled softly as Geckoleaf leaped forward to comfort him; he was quite confused and afraid of what had happened, and having the medicine cat comfort him made him feel as though he were floating, for some reason. Arctickit had a very haggard expression on his face, and he trembled into a sitting position. Practicing blinked hard as Geckoleaf removed the chamomile; it ceased from sprouting anymore, but when Geckoleaf discarded it, it leafy a large crack in the stone carpet, with small pebbles scattered around. "W-what happened?" He muttered, more to himself Han Geckoleaf; Arctickit ed answers as to what had happened, but everything was so confusing and disorienting.