View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2021, 05:17 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ||OPEN|| Molly's Grounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow102 View Post
Prowler could feel emotions from the past welling up inside him he remembered a time long ago, in a place far, far away from here when he was apart of a clan. It was where he met his mate, where he had his kits, but it was also where his family was betrayed and where hus mate now rests.
Prowler let out a sigh. never again. he thought as the embers of an old hate sparked.
Without thinking Prowler barked a laugh, why in the name if Starclan would i ever be apart of a clan. The clans are full of nothing but Traitors and the dead!
--Molly--

Molly nearly jumped at the amount of emotion in the rogue's voice. But at once, she almost felt sorry for him. Almost. Molly tried not to feel bad about cats, she didn't like doing it and cars never appreciated it. Something bad must've happened to him when he was in a Clan. Molly turned her head away, and before she could stop herself, asked a question. "Do you want to stay here? You could, you know. The red thing over there is warm enough, or there's the dens under the ground too."

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•