View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2021, 12:47 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ||OPEN|| Molly's Grounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singing Jay View Post
@Brightlight

Zee had been so focused on his mouse he hadn't registered that another cats was there. He couldn't let that happen again, Star had always told him to keep his eyes open and hearing on point whenever he was out and about. Luckily his foolishness wasn't being punished this time. The cat didn't seem like much of a threat.

Dropping his mouse to speak he mewed "Hunting?" while raising an eyebrow. He cast a glance around him, it looked like the cat could live here but she didn't seem to have marked anything, and the mouse was sitting there unbothered. It wasn't like she had tried to hunt it. "If you wanted to communicate that you live here you might want to put up some scent markings." Even if his voice was a bit to toneless perhaps his advice was well-meant.

--Molly--

Molly huffed. He gave good advice. But she would never admit that! She leaped down from branch to branch until she hit the ground. Molly flicked her tail. "Scent markings? She meowed. "How....." She searched for the right word. "How...primitive." Molly eyed the mouse the cat had caught. Ugh, she'd been wanting to catch it, but it had always heard her coming. Her mother had taught her how to hunt, but she had moved on before she could finish Molly's lessons.

Molly glanced at the cat. The dark tom looked like he lived on the streets, but... "Are you one of those Clan cats?" Molly questioned. All of those Clan cats seemed to have a distinct smell, but Molly couldn't smell it on this cat right now.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•