View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2021, 12:29 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: [Open] A Wolf lost around sheep

:*:Iro:*:

Blue eyes slit with acute humor, the cow spotted tom glanced up at the figure that scampered up a near by tree. He had watched the other feline fetch a quick but truly disgusting meal, small things like this is what made his days enjoyable. Iro couldn't fathom the idea on why cats would dig thru human garbage to find a bite to eat! Couldn't they just hunt instead? There were some squirrels around, and hordes of questionably large rats. Why not pick on one of those instead of two-leg junk. He guessed laziness was the main motivation behind this sickening act.

Licking his paw, he did a quick clean up of his appearance (just to make sure he looked superior to one of these low life scavengers), with maw pursed the tom sauntered over towards the base of the tree which currently held the other cat. Blacked plumed tail whisking to and fro, Iro sat back on his haunches and cast a quick skeptical glance at the stranger. Hopefully this fellow was somewhat tolerant, or he'd most likely get a clawing of a life time.

Clearing his throat, he angled his head towards the branch they were sitting on. "Oi, mate! I don't think digging in the garbage then perching up there like some sorta deranged buzzard is very attractive... Or normal at that." he made sure to raise his suave voice, so this had no other options but to listen to his oh so elegant speeches.

// @A Wolf \\
( srry this is rather short X3)

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...