Thread: Sky Glade
View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2021, 11:06 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Sky Glade

Addersnow couldnt help but let out a small snort of laughter at his remark. Her? Having a temper? Never. Sure, she may have killed some cats here and there because they pissed her off, but wouldnt others do the same? Still, like he implied, she didnt really go on blind murderous rampages when she was upset - at least, not that often. Right from the beginning, she could already tell Dawnstar would be one to have a very destructive temper though. "Did I, now? Well, no wonder you seem to like her so much. In fact, I myself even noticed our similarities upon meeting her for the first time" The molly grinned lightly, shifting her weight slightly to the side, "For the entirety of my 'initiation', as she called it, she seemed to be constantly irritated and on the verge of attacking. Unfortunately, though, that never happened" she clicked her tongue as she finished speaking, a small disappointed sigh leaving her.

Unsurprisingly, the tortie was still a bit peeved about the lack of a proper test in order to get into the clan. Sure, there was the chance of getting a couple cuts if she had happened to annoy the leader a bit, but where was the risk in that? Where was the rush of adrenaline, the threat of death if you so much as made a single mistake? Addersnow lived for the rush she got from situations where it was life and death, and a simple talk over a nice snake meal didn't satisfy that gluttonous side of her in the slightest. A real, all-out fight, though, would have given her that desired feeling and more. But, alas, that has still yet to happen.

She directed her attention to him once again as he continued speaking, peering at him from the corner of her eye. Meeting his amber gaze, she turned to face him and leaned her head closer, staring up at the larger tom with a fake smug grin, "and what if I did?" she questioned with a raised brow. While her voice was entirely serious, she trusted that he would still be able to see through it. While it had very much been a viable option, weaseling her way in just wasn't her style. Leaning back into her original position, her face fell back to its normal expression, "Frankly, I'm not surprised at all" she mused, lightly shaking her head. "It was only a matter of time until you managed to gain some sort of influence over the clan"

The next comment, however, was much more interesting. Well, that certainly did open up quite a few opportunities. Feigning a look of innocence, she tilted her head to the side with a large grin almost matching Grimhounds growing on her maw, "Oh? What exactly do you have in mind?

[ @spooky spade ]

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--