View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2016, 08:04 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
The tuxedo blinked in surprised as she asked who would pass up the opportunities to talk to him. Eversong... actually, Eversong, Marbledface, Silentpaw and whoever Baycloud's kit is, he answered silently, having not met Leo yet. He did find himself turning a bit red at this, but he tried his best to hide it. "There is a lot going on lately in your clan... I am sorry to hear about Marshsnow," as soon as he said it, he realized that that was what Thistlesplash was talking about, that talk of Marshsnow and even Bucknight, and quickly decided to change the subject. "You seem extremely relaxed despite being on Shadowclan territory, but why? It could be dangerous f the wrong cat had found you instead of me," Iceclaw started to show actual concern for the molly. He truly didn't want someone to attack her, mostly due to her not being a threat and was clearly harmless.
Standing beside Iceclaw, Thistlesplash's mottled fur rippled slightly in a few rogue breezes, not having realized that wind could be present in a forest territory like Shadowclan's as well, and completely ignoring the dangers of the land to focus on the beauty. She was a cat able to take risks, because she appreciated the result once they were done. She didn't know who he knew, who he thought wouldn't talk to him... because I know that I want to, and that this cat- he's really interesting. It's just that I want to know more about him, specifically him. He's a quest of my own, huh? A goal to complete, a task to figure out. I want to know more about you- Iceclaw. "...It's alright. Geckoleaf's quite the kind medicine cat, though she's quite young!" Grinning loudly, she didn't exactly like to focus on the negatives of life, though everyone in her clan had seemed quite down lately due to some of the deaths of the cats they admired most. As Iceclaw asked why she was comfortable here, however, her ears perked up, her blue eyes lighting up in excitement. "I... I like taking risks, and I like to visit new places, y'know- because everything has the capacity to be beautiful. If I confine myself to somewhere specific for too long, I get... bored, I guess. This place is lovely, and it's worth being caught to view it. It's not the same look you get when you're standing on the border.