Thread: Tideclan [RP]
View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2021, 02:26 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Tideclan [RP]

Splashstar stretched, getting up onto her paws. She went over to the rather big leaf that she had filled with water, taking a few sips. Only about a third was left, but she could go and get more anytime soon. The leader stretched and walked out of her den. She was just about to go hunting when she heard her name. The words were coming from Kestrelswoop, the deputy. Had she just heard the word "rebellion"? The she-cat clenched her teeth together. Why did the deputy have to say that out loud in front of a kit? She made her way over, gaze appearing to have a slight bit of anger in it. Splashstar gave Kestrelswoop a sharp nod, signalling for him to join her in the den.

What was he even thinking? They weren't sure on the rebellion yet, it hadn't even been planned out. And then talking about it in front of a kit? Splashstar had no tolerance for that behaviour. Yeah, Kestrelswoop hadn't directly mentioned the rebellion in front of Bubblekit, but such words could easily spark a kit's interest. Feathertuft [ @Hakuna ]. I believe Kestrelswoop and I will be back in a moment. Please keep an eye on Bubblekit so he doesn't follow us."

She shook out her groomed fur and marched into her den, hoping that the deputy was following.

@kalor [ I do apologize about Splash— ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; September 14th, 2021 at 02:30 PM.