View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2021, 04:23 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Battle of the Border

And so the beasts arrived and Crowtooths vision went red and hazed ad the tom entered his usual battle rage unimportant details falling to the wayside and sensations like pain or discomfort went ignored. This always happened in true battle sure the tom knew to use this skill of his (no matter how many small scars this earned him from injuries he didnt bother to dodge) but this time did feel different to the rest. It felt more. It felt worse. Even if the skunk striped tom had the capacity to care he wouldnt though, he was fully prepared to do anything and so use this to win. The large and ragged warrior let out a feral and terrifying roar of broken rage as he threw himself at the nearest shadowclan cat aiming to kill whoever dared to continue their injustices against windclan. The well muscled tunneler had killed scum from this clan before and maimed more, he'd happily do so again. His first strike against any cat in reach was a powerful one the warrior using the momentum of his lunge and body weight to collide with his foe and put power behind his opening clawed strike, aiming to knock whoever it was down so he could pin them as his paw rocketed towords their head to daze them and tear the sensitive flesh. It was time for shadowclan to face the judgement of starclan in death and Crowtooth would deliver them. If he didnt manage that? Well he'd make sure his opponent would never forget him no matter how much they wanted too.

(Open to a shadowclan cat or even two! I really want Crow to win his battles so while Im happy for your cat to leave scars and wounds please only reply to this post if youre ok with your cat being beaten into the ground by a very experienced warrior. Results of the battle, if your cats killed, maimed, injured, or just chased off, is up to you though so please tell me and Im happy to make it happen!)