View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2021, 07:44 PM
*intense sneezing fit*

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: 🌊 A Debt Repaid 🌊

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Thistlethorn's fur spiked at the insults towards Icicleripple. This...! "Yet it seems to make you angrier," the tom responded. "Don't forget that Lionstorm slew a former medicine cat, a nursing queen, and an apprentice! You think your own Clan has no blood on their paws? You have more blood than brain cells, at this point. And where's the rest of your Clanmates? Running off, right? Doesn't surprise me when morons like you are breathing the same space." How tempting it was to fight. How tempting to claw this cat. But he wouldn't stoop down to their level. Never.
That piece of- "But it was Thunderclan who mindlessly murdered our former medicine cat and leader. You are the ones who deserve our revenge. They were great cats. Some of the best. My clanmates and here, standing their ground. Are you blind? You must be. You can't see past your stupid beliefs! Close-minded, stupid cats. Warriors may be less intelligent, but we're strong and the best in battle, while you're more blind than a bat! You can't expect to win like that, and you won't". Oh how he dreamed of sinking his claws into this horrible excuse of a warrior. His muscles and head ached from being held back. Couldn't Kestralstar just give the go ahead? This - this ass was insulting riverclan. Screeching lies, and Cloudynight didn't like that. The clan itself and the leaders didn't deserved to be trash talked. He just ... wanted to help, protect, but impressing others wasn't an option now. He just had to help and listen for now.