View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2021, 06:47 PM
chirps

Default 🌊 A Debt Repaid 🌊

[ credit to @Willowfern ^^ ]

Under the guise of night fall, Kestrelstar and RiverClan have taken
control of Firefly Cove, fortifying it with shells and holding it as their own!

But that wasn't enough.

After Snakeheart and some more peaceful cats went back to RiverClan
camp, Kestrelstar led a strike team straight to ThunderClan camp.

Following a ThunderClan warrior who stumbled upon them taking control of it,
Kestrelstar led his strike team by following their scent.

Time for ThunderClan to repay their debt!

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The territory wasn't enough. Nothing that they took less than actual ThunderClan lives would be enough. No more waiting around, no more warnings. Kestrelstar was fed up, and as he stalked through the undergrowth in the direction of the ThunderClan camp, it was clearly showing in his yellow gaze.

Behind him was a team comprised of loyal warriors. Those who would fight for RiverClan's honor, to avenge the multitude of unnecessary murders committed at the claws of ThunderClan. Despite his focus, the leader's heart swelled with pride; this was his Clan. His battle.

Turning to face his Clanmates that had followed him into battle, Kestrelstar lifted his tail to gather their attention. "I want no queens, kits, or elders harmed. No one will go near the nursery or elders' den. Do so, and you will no longer have a place in RiverClan." Sure he could be described as ruthless in his current state, but Kestrelstar's sweeping gaze made sure everyone understood his order. "We will not attack first," he continued, switching to a more dark tone, "however I do not expect to leave their camp without a fight. You all have my permission as Clan leader to fight however you see fit - including death blows if necessary."

Focusing back on the entrance to ThunderClan's camp once more, the leader waited for the perfect moment. Dawn was just breaking, and soon life in the camp would be stirring. The ThunderClan warrior who had spotted them had just slipped in moments before. Just a few more seconds...

There it was.

Barging in, the leader let out a caterwaul as he led his Clanmates into the camp, charging directly for what appeared to be a large tree, perhaps where the leaders and deputies made their announcements. Off to the side he could see Pinewatch, the warrior who had spotted them most likely, and send a snarky grin her way. Reaching the large tree, he began scrambling upwards and onto an overhanging branch.

"ThunderClan! Here me loud and clear," Kestrelstar yowled, claws dug into the branch and tail lashing behind him. "You have not yet repaid the debt that you owe RiverClan, so I've taken it upon myself to act. Firefly Cove now belongs to us; we have already marked it and begun fortifying the borders around it. Surrender, and your debt will be considered paid. Fight us, and you shall feel the very wrath of all of RiverClan."

His voice was loud, booming throughout the desolate camp. Kestrelstar had a handle on his warriors; none of them would attack first. But ThunderClan... he was aware of a few loose canons in the camp from oberving Gathering interaction. They would certainly attack first; and if they did, then his warriors had their orders to defend themselves.

WARRIORS AND APPRENTICES WHO HAVE HAD BATTLE
TRAINING EXPERIENCE ARE WELCOME TO FOLLOW
KESTRELSTAR TO CAMP TO RAID THUNDERCLAN. THOSE
WHO ARE MORE PEACE LOVING SHOULD'VE GONE BACK
TO RIVERCLAN CAMP OR STAYED TO HOLD FIREFLY COVE!

RIVERCLAN WILL NOT BE ATTACKING FIRST. ONCE A
THUNDERCLAN CAT ATTACKS, THE CAMP BATTLE SHALL BEGIN!

THIS BATTLE WILL END ON JULY 28TH AT 11:59PM PST

- - -

Last edited by spade; July 27th, 2021 at 11:26 PM.