Old July 24th, 2021, 01:43 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnzel View Post
@CatontheMoon @HoneyFlame //

➸ sootbug

the calls of cats being assigned to patrols made sootbug slowly turn his head from where he was sitting, listening intently and hoping, just maybe, he'd be picked to be on one too. today, it seemed that starclan answered his wishes - jumping up from his spot once he heard his name called, paws tingling from excitement. he wasn't sure why he was so excited to be one one, honestly, but he was.

the lanky tom looked around, trying to spot pinewhisker or possumpelt - two cats he knew nothing about - but didn't, choosing to stay where he stood. "patrol, patrol, patrollll.." he murmured with a small smile.
Pinewhisker strolled up to who she presumed was Sootbug. I... should keep better track of the cats in Shadowclan... she mumbled to her self before reaching him. She didn't mind going on a patrol, it wasn't like she had much else to do anyway...
Greeeeetingsss she mewed with an slightly exaggerated and cheerful voice Guess you're stuck with me

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay