View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2021, 02:32 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleCat4 View Post
The ThunderClanner seemed on edge, which made sense. ”I’ve come to stop a war,” she said, fighting to keep her voice steady. She swallowed, No backing out, now.
”Kestrelstar has… changed. Or maybe he was always bloodthirsty, and we never realized. He is planning a full-scale attack to avenge the cats that ThunderClan… may have killed…” she hesitated on the last few words, not wanting them to sound like a false accusation.
Thistlethorn's ear twitched. Ah, so he was right. Then again, it was hard for that cat to hide his bloodlust at this point. He was about the question the warrior when he realized she had nothing to gain from this. In fact, she had everything to lose if someone spotted her here. That, combined with the fact she was aware of this and came to the border regardless gained his respect. "I see. I will report this to Eveningstar," he answered, tilting his head. "Though, I must ask: why are you doing this? To stop a war at the risk of many things... Bold and respectable, yet reckless to others. Why?"

Bump me only after two days.