View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2021, 12:23 AM

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
Amberpaw grinned, and rubbed up against Frostfeather. “Thanks. Really, thanks. How about we try that move again now, huh? I think I can do it, I just need to focus on where I’m aiming.”

Frostfeather got to her feet.

Why not, it’s gotten quite warm sitting in the sun, we could use a little cool off.”

She padded towards the water and stopped at its edge.

Let’s quickly review. The dive is like a pounce except let yourself follow your paw into the water. Position your upper body in the way we practiced while laying. I’ll go first.”

Frostfeather backed up a few feet and then charged, letting her feet hit the sand as she leaped. Arching her back she tucked her head in and stretched her legs infront of her. Piercing the water she felt the cool liquid encompassing her whole; it was a lovely feeling, freeing and comforting. Opening her eyes she lifted her head and looked around. There was no fish at the moment but it was fine, this was more about the form anyways. She kicked her paws and headed back up for air. She broke the water and gave her head a shake, splashing water all around. She paddled back to shore and came out, her fur soaking.

Alright your turn”

on hiatus due to personal reasons .

Last edited by Nostalgia; June 23rd, 2021 at 12:24 AM.