View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2021, 01:49 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ꧁ MountainClan Rp Thread ꧂

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
Her ears pricked as a loner barged into her camp. You've heard of me? She asked, not sure whether to be annoyed or amused. Good things, I hope. This was a bold one, that was for sure. The question stated by the stranger made her raise a catbrow.

Ah, you're a brave one. She said calmly. But I need more than that to even consider you joining MountainClan.

Emberstar was in camp, her smoky dark gray fur ruffled with the breeze. It was the early days in MountainClan, well, she was trying. No cats, no Clan. She wasn't a leader without cats to lead, or to protect. The camp seemed empty.

That's because it IS empty... She glanced at the fresh-kill pile, which only had a rabbit because there was only one mouth to feed- her own. ... Except for that guy. Her bright flame-colored eyes fixed on the camp entrance. A voice came from outside.

Hello?

The large Maine Coon rose gracefully to her paws. That voice was quite.... hesitant. Anxious. Potential Clanmate, or potential enemy. Anyway, she'd better acknowledge this loners presence. Hello? She tipped her head to the side, giving the cat a cool gaze. The cat was a puny one, it seemed.

Ah, it was a nice day. A little warm, given her dark, smoky gray fur attracted the heat, but it was worth it in leaf-bare, when it was freezing. Emberstar's comfort was short lived as two cats approached her spot. Standing up, she looked down at them. The large Maine Coon raised a catbrow. It could be a bad idea. She said, flame-colored eyes fixing on the speaker. Depends on why you're here.

Emberstar was at the river, taking in large gulps of water. It was too hot to go without water for long, unfortunately she didn't push herself to come to the river more often. I'm a moron sometimes. She thought ruefully.

Um, hello?

A voice made her look up, swiping her tongue over her maw to clear it of water droplets. Hello. She said coolly, rising to her full height. What brings you to MountainClan territory? Ah, the pride that washed over her when she said that almost made her forget the trespasser.
~Quail~
The Blue-grey tabby lifted her head, to notice the leader. The gentle breeze ruffled the leaves on the ground, and her fur ruffle gently. She slowly took a few steps toward the cat. She cautiously asked, "What's your name?" Her golden eyes gleamed curiously as she looked at the leader. She stretched her hind legs and made a gentle smile at the cat.