View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2021, 04:55 AM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurz View Post
Blazing Fire
[ @im a cat ]

A deep, menacing chuckle was heard behind Eaglesong, a pair of fire-like amber eyes glowed in the dim light, a wide, perfectly white smile was flashed at the mollie.

"Oh.. I don't think you should be here.. This place is for badddd kittes.."
The pair of eyes flashed brighter, like a blazing fire in the forest. "Unless.. You're here for training.."

What was a cat like this one doing here? Normally they got apprentices, not full-blown warriors! Then again, she might be here for a reason, maybe Reaper or Deathstrike or some other high-rank called them down from the "wonderful" world outside. The cat snorted at the thought.

The fur on Eaglesong's spine spiked up and she turned around towards the voice. "W-who are you?" she asked, trying to keep her voice and legs from shaking. 'Calm down, you're a warrior, of Thunderclan at that, not a little kit afraid of it's own shadow!' she thought to her self. "Where am I, what is this place?" she mewed. Showing that she was lost probably wasn't the best idea but she had to know... and what did that cat mean by training...?

Credit for avatar goes to @Singing Jay

My mental health hasn't been the best lately so replies will be a slow

Sorry if my writing i bad, i haven't written in awhile...
Also, you don't need to ask permission to have your character have a crush on mine but I can't promise that it will go anywhere...

Last edited by im a cat; June 12th, 2021 at 04:57 AM.