View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2016, 05:46 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: [Quest for the Moors]

Quote:
Originally Posted by koer View Post

brindlepoppy had been lying down, her ears hearing the echoing sounds of faint footsteps on the old path someone had made ages ago. she made an expression of confusion, and jerked her head up, breathing the thick air for a more- conflicting scent that didn't match. the warrior arose to her feet once again, graceless but diligent. she reached the point where a faded mess up of footsteps was right in front of her. "hmph. someone must live here." looking more closely, the molly realized that these footsteps weren't as old they were faded. she raised her head, looking around suddenly. brindlepoppy hesitated, then passively roared in the trees. "is anyone there?"
"..." Galei remained silent as she walked, unaware that there might be cats who had noticed her pawsteps and wondered who she was- her main goal was at least leaving this forest, which seemed impossible for the loner who had never left it before, always having lived here. She never strayed, and there wasn't much making her even think about leaving- except her mother's tales, and the ideas of adventures throughout her dreams. Suddenly, in a forest of quiet, a yowl rang out through the trees, and the molly shuddered in surprise, as the cat asked if anyone was out and walking throughout the woods- Now this, this is something I'd call an adventure! It wasn't a question of if Galei would respond to this, but a prediction- she was somebody who'd never met anyone but her family members and a few passing rouges, and she was just excited to figure out who was out here with her. "...Me! I'm out here!" Meowing the greeting as loudly as she could, the loner sat down awkwardly to await a response from the stranger.

Last edited by Fel; October 13th, 2016 at 05:47 PM.