View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2021, 01:40 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Fierce Love (Mate & Plot Finder)

So many of you might know Frogfang, and some might know his brother, Fiercefire. So after Feather did a mate & plot finder for Frogfang, I decided to do one too.

First off, I want an arch-nemisis for Fiercefire, like Shrewstep is for Frogfang. Should be a tom around Fierce's age (13 moons), and can be a warrior or apprentice. Must want kits, because I want one of each of their kits to fall in love, and Fierce and Smokemoon to want to disown their kits for falling in love with eachother. Eventually they will get over it though. This cat will most likely be an enemy of Frogfangs too. Taken by @~Fierceclaw~'s, Smokemoon!

Next, I want a mate for Fiercefire. Must be a warrior, AFAB, want kits, loving, nice, & kind, yet a strong individual. They must love Fierce as he will love them back, and will love the kits they give him. Must be between 12 - 19 moons of age. Taken by @Angelique's, Ebonyfang!

Kits for Fierce & Ebonyfang. There will be 4, all 4 toms, & they will be strong, brave, slightly mean, fighters, like Frog & Fierce. They will look out for eachother, & one of them must be blind. He will still prove himself & Fierce will love & train him all the same. Do not apply your kit here to be a kit, I will make a separate thread for that when a mate is found. Feel free to ask to reserve a spot though! And of course, 1 of these will be the one who falls in love with Smokemoon's kit. This cannot be the blind kit. (More on that below).
All kits taken!!!

Kit of Fierce's that falls in love with Smokemoons kit. This kit will be part of the 4 kits above, but cannot be the blind one, as I do not want Fierce to have any hate towards that kit. Basically this kit will try not to go through will loving Smokemoons kit, because they know it will upset Fierce, and the love starts off with them bullying Smokemoons kit, but then they secretly stop and start loving eachother. Smokemoons kit will be female, so this kit will have to like shecats. Taken by @Celeste's Beetlekit!

Apprentice/s for Fierce: He can have 1 more living apprentice, as he already has Brightpaw, but he is also open for some cats to train with him in the DF as he trains their himself.

//
Form:
Name:
Role:
Looks:
Personality:
Sexuality:
How active are you?:
Do you swear to never go inactive with this OC?:
Can you promise you do not plan on leaving WCO anytime soon?:
Anything else?:
Mention Me!: @Bramblefire01
//
No need to fill out the form to ask to reserve a role, also @feather lily can choose first pick on any role she may want. Just a not for reserving kits, reserved just means you have early access to applying, not a guarentee on getting the role. I will look at your form & do a trial RP with you when a mate is found, then if I like your kit I will accept them, but if I dont the spot will be open to others.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; July 9th, 2021 at 09:28 AM.