Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [RiverClan] albatrosspaw finder (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81944)

panchiko April 22nd, 2024 02:12 PM

albatrosspaw finder

hi chat :3

making a new riverclan character, albatrosspaw.
★ black and white fluffball.
☆ he/they prns, queer, will come out as agender.
★ 8 moons [flexible].
☆ + sarcastic, friendly, funny, patient
★ - often passive, occasionally demotivated, has difficulty setting boundaries/saying no
LF any relationships. primarily a MENTOR so i can submit him, but everything else + interactions too. preferably w/ u making the starter :sob:

thanks in advance :heartbounce:

Dakotaa April 22nd, 2024 02:17 PM

Re: albatrosspaw finder

PLACEHOLDER AS I AM WAITING FOR MY BAB TO RETURN.

Dolomedes April 22nd, 2024 02:17 PM

I have Seabreeze! He already has an apprentice but he can have two :3 up to you though!

dino. April 22nd, 2024 02:20 PM

Redmire has no app at the moment and would like one! V passionate about RiverClan, pretty gung-ho, would def push him when it comes to training

chickadee April 22nd, 2024 02:42 PM

placeholder for my girl tulip and also bearsnout maybe

panchiko April 23rd, 2024 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dino. (Post 1582110)
Redmire has no app at the moment and would like one! V passionate about RiverClan, pretty gung-ho, would def push him when it comes to training

i think this would be interesting!!! i'll go ahead n submit alb w/ her as mentor if that's chill. did u wanna do an rp?

finley !! April 23rd, 2024 01:41 PM

i have cobweb for a friend? /nf

[ @panchiko ]

dino. April 23rd, 2024 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by panchiko (Post 1582535)

i think this would be interesting!!! i'll go ahead n submit alb w/ her as mentor if that's chill. did u wanna do an rp?

dope (:< would love an rp yeah! did you have anything specific in mind?

Fish April 23rd, 2024 01:54 PM

Hello if you are in need of a mentor I got two very sweet cats for you!

First we have the she-cat Honeystep, while she is young and only 13 moons she has the momfriend energy and has a very calm vibe to her. She would love to gently guide them to be a wonderful warrior and while she does so, would love to hear them and be their shoulder to cry on whenever needed

Last but not least, Sharkhail! Somewhat young at 20 moons he was a snarky know it all but after having his first litter he has found a deep love and purpose in his life. To raise the young of the clan. Due to his young age he can sometimes be excessive with his views, quick to hate warriors who don't help the clan since that means they arent helping his kits and will do anything to protect the younger of the clan but may come off a bit helicopterish

@panchiko