Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Dezzy’s garden |Open to everyone| (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62483)

Speckear March 21st, 2023 01:30 PM

Dezzy’s garden |Open to everyone|

Dezzy’s garden-A beautiful field of grass that bordered by tangled bushes and shrubs. A lone ornamental piece stands in the back left, created by someone dear to the creator of this garden. The flowers and plants are barely visible at first, but offer a spectacular surprise when found; they're like a cloud of color and a gray fence that looks into the forest.

Dezzy- A light brown Tom with a cream-colored underbelly and ears with brown-green eyes and a Blue Collar with flowers on it

__________________________________________________ ____
Dezzy was sitting on the fence and watched as the forest looked so beautiful thinking about crossing over into the woods but stopped then sat on the ground happily watching the sky as he heard movement he couldn’t tell where it was but he happily listened to the sounds (Open please someone do this with me i beg of you)

Ragwort March 27th, 2023 01:05 PM

Re: Dezzy’s garden |Open to everyone|

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speckear (Post 1390783)
Dezzy’s garden-A beautiful field of grass that bordered by tangled bushes and shrubs. A lone ornamental piece stands in the back left, created by someone dear to the creator of this garden. The flowers and plants are barely visible at first, but offer a spectacular surprise when found; they're like a cloud of color and a gray fence that looks into the forest.

Dezzy- A light brown Tom with a cream-colored underbelly and ears with brown-green eyes and a Blue Collar with flowers on it

__________________________________________________ ____
Dezzy was sitting on the fence and watched as the forest looked so beautiful thinking about crossing over into the woods but stopped then sat on the ground happily watching the sky as he heard movement he couldn’t tell where it was but he happily listened to the sounds (Open please someone do this with me i beg of you)

curt sniffed the air as the tom walked. his fur was darker then a pitch black cavern and his eyes were a midnight blue. a leather collar cirled his neck, but no tags nor charms hung from it. "hello?" the oriental shorthair meowed

Speckear March 27th, 2023 01:43 PM

@Dyna Fox

Dezzy meowed back “Hi there who are you?” Dezzy asked curiously

Ragwort March 27th, 2023 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speckear (Post 1393420)
@Dyna Fox

Dezzy meowed back “Hi there who are you?” Dezzy asked curiously

"I'm Curt" The tall tom meowed "i figured i'd get to know some of my neighbors ya know?" he purred

Speckear March 27th, 2023 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dyna Fox (Post 1393421)

"I'm Curt" The tall tom meowed "i figured i'd get to know some of my neighbors ya know?" he purred

”Well Curt its nice to meet you I’m Dezzy.” the light brown Tom purred

Ragwort March 27th, 2023 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speckear (Post 1393488)
”Well Curt its nice to meet you I’m Dezzy.” the light brown Tom purred

"Nice to Meet you Dezzy" Curt said with a nod of his head

Speckear March 27th, 2023 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dyna Fox (Post 1393492)

"Nice to Meet you Dezzy" Curt said with a nod of his head

Dezzy smiled then started thinking about something

Ragwort March 27th, 2023 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speckear (Post 1393511)
Dezzy smiled then started thinking about something

"have you seen a friend of mine? His name is Ferret but he keeps avoiding me" he meowed with a frown

Speckear March 27th, 2023 05:05 PM

“Yea I have i think he went next door.” Dezzy mowed still thinking about stuff

Ragwort March 27th, 2023 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speckear (Post 1393518)
“Yea I have i think he went next door.” Dezzy mowed still thinking about stuff

Curt sighed "sounds about right" he sat down "this your garden?" he meowed looking around