Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Assistance (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Closed Why is this a valid image? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61535)

bubble[error]. February 24th, 2023 08:05 PM

Why is this a valid image?

Okay, I need an answer to this. This image, when I try to add it as my pfp, it says it's a valid image. Why is that?

shaae_26 February 24th, 2023 08:06 PM

Re: Why is this a valid image?

im very confused at what you're asking

alkaline February 24th, 2023 08:23 PM

@CreeperLover649

If you mean invalid, most likely because it has to be in your own albums.

bubble[error]. February 24th, 2023 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valery (Post 1376107)
@CreeperLover649

If you mean invalid, most likely because it has to be in your own albums.

I uploaded the picture to my Google drive and tried it that way, and it didn't work!

marshy February 24th, 2023 08:30 PM

hi!
pfps dont need to be in your albums to add them, but that is a way to add them!! if that IS the way you're trying to add them, make sure its IN an album and its linked correctly. if thats not the way you're trying to add them, it might possibly be due to the file not being accepted. try making it a png/jpeg and see if that works if it isn't already! @CreeperLover649

Buzzin' Bee February 24th, 2023 08:31 PM

Is it invalid? That might be because the picture is too large. I believe pictures are supposed to be 100 by 100 pixels or lower, though I might be wrong. Or maybe you messed up if it's a link, you should check too make sure you didn't miss anything.

@CreeperLover649

bubble[error]. February 24th, 2023 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallout? (Post 1376110)
hi!
pfps dont need to be in your albums to add them, but that is a way to add them!! if that IS the way you're trying to add them, make sure its linked correctly and IN an album. if thats not the way you're trying to add them, it might possibly be due to the file not being accepted. trying making it a png/jpeg and see if that works if it isn't already! @CreeperLover649

I've been trying to use my Google drive to add it as my pfp. I downloaded the picture and tried to add it, but it won't work

bubble[error]. February 24th, 2023 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oceanflower (Post 1376111)
Is it invalid? That might be because the picture is too large. I believe pictures are supposed to be 100 by 100 pixels or lower, though I might be wrong. Or maybe you messed up if it's a link, you should check too make sure you didn't miss anything.

@CreeperLover649

The file name says it's larger then 100x100, but I don't know how to fix that on a phone

marshy February 24th, 2023 08:33 PM

// @CreeperLover649

by trying to add it from google drive do you mean you're using a google drive link in the link slot? because that won't work, if you're trying to add it by link it needs to be in a wco album with the correct link.

LostInTheOrchids February 24th, 2023 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 (Post 1376114)
I've been trying to use my Google drive to add it as my pfp. I downloaded the picture and tried to add it, but it won't work

Try downloading it to the device you're on. Not Google drive but your device.
Also "Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 4.00 GB (whichever is smaller)."