Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Camping Revival [Potential Clan-Wide Plot] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53403)

Undertaker June 22nd, 2022 12:15 AM

Camping Revival [Potential Clan-Wide Plot]

Hi, so normally I make up the plot, and you guys just partake in it. Going to try something different, since I'd like to involve members of ShadowClan in the plotting. This time, I'd like some feedback, and to see if anyone has anything they'd like to add or do with the plot. With all that in mind, this thread was born. If this is something you guys like, adding your opinions and thoughts to Clan-Wide plots for ShadowClan, I'll try doing this more.

The plot I have in mind is not something I came up with, Punkscape who rped Icestar, the leader before Dawnstar(and her mom), came up with it a few years back but we never did anything with. I'd like to see if we can do something with it now.

Basically, the whole plot revolves around twolegs camping in ShadowClan's territory and ShadowClan having to move out of the camp temporally because of them. I (just) really want to kick ShadowClan out of their camp to use the Hidden Haven! I figured ShadowClan would go through a series of problems before Dawnstar finally decides the Twolegs are too big a threat to try and coexist with and take the clan to the hidden haven where more problems occur.

If you have any ideas or plots you'd like to share let me know. I'd appreciate feedback, but if any of the small plots with patrols or outsiders sounds like something your character would be willing to do let me know. Patrols will not consist of more than five members per patrol. I'll use a randomizer if I get too many requests for one patrol. I'll make a list so I know who's doing what(and because Dawn's a control freak)

Plot List
If your cat is not listed in a certain plot point, you may not yeet your cat into that plot. Your character will still be a part of the plot as a whole, but if your character is not enlisted to rescue cats, get kidnapped, fight dogs, terrorize twolegs, etc, your cat can not suddenly be a part of the hunting patrol fighting dogs, or suddenly get kidnapped by a twoleg.

Some cats on patrol could end up getting caught by kids and another patrol could have to sneak into the campsite and rescue them:

Kidnapped Patrol
1. Lizardtail
2. Snakebite
3. Pigeonstep
4. Needlepaw
5. Cactuspelt

Rescue Patrol
1. Dawnstar
2. Redheart
3. Foxwhisper
4. Badgerpaw

Curious apprentices( or sneaky kits) could end up accidentally getting burnt by a campfire:

Burnt Cats
1. Magpiekit
2. Purekit(needs to rejoin)
3. Dustpaw

Search and Rescue
1. Darkpelt
2. Spiritfire
3. Shadowscar
4. Ebonyfang

Two hunting patrols could meet some of the twolegs' leash-free dogs:

Hunting Patrol 1
1. Cinderblaze
2. Mothpaw
3. Badgerscar
4. Foxwhisper
5. Moonfall

Patrol 2
1. Cougarivy
2. Meadowleap
3. Vixensnarl

Twoleg garbage could end up injuring the cats (beer bottles, cigarettes, etc.):

Injured Cats
1. Nightlight (cut by glass)
2. Brackenfire (cut by beer bottle)
3. Spiderpaw (cut/burnt by glass, bottle, or cigarette)

Cats could be willing to terrorize the twolegs with stealth raids (stealing supplies, ruining campsites, yowling at night, etc):

Stealth Raid
1. Centipedpaw
2. Hornetpaw
3. Spiritfire
4. Frostedpaw
5. Ivysnake

While evacuating the camp, dogs end up stumbling upon them, and some cats are ordered to stay behind and distract them while the clan escapes.

Distractions
1. Elkfrost
2.Stonedawn
3.Ebonyfang
4. Bloompaw

Thornwolf June 22nd, 2022 01:11 AM

Re: Camping Revival [Potential Clan-Wide Plot]

May i offer darkpelt to go on 1 the patrols?i don't really care which one i'm fine with any
Though he does have a paralyzed right hind leg
:flyingpenguin:

@Undertaker

starry June 22nd, 2022 01:15 AM

I’ll offer Cinderblaze for the hunting patrol with leash-free dogs :heartbounce:

Dirtfur June 22nd, 2022 01:21 AM

I'll offer Redheart for either the rescue patrol or the hunting patrols with leash-free dogs :panda:

Karlos June 22nd, 2022 03:21 AM

I wan't Dust'Paw getting burnt!!!

Apollo. June 22nd, 2022 04:15 AM

Ill offer up Mothpaw for any of the patrols :]

MockingRabbit June 22nd, 2022 04:25 AM

I shall sacrifice Lizardtail to either be taken by twolegs of rescue the ones who did.
Also, I have no idea what the hidden haven is...

lucidense June 22nd, 2022 06:52 AM

I could offer Nightlight for any of the patrols, maybe he could get cut by broken glass.

shaae_26 June 22nd, 2022 07:08 AM

I would like if Snakebite could be captured by twolegs.

Spotty June 22nd, 2022 07:12 AM

I dont care what happens Badgerscar is getting involved!