Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Ask a rather venomous Snake! [Q&A] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38001)

Rani April 18th, 2021 08:08 PM

Ask a rather venomous Snake! [Q&A]

Ever wanted to ask Snakeheart about something or just tell him he's a jerk without him trying to rip your cat to shreds? Well heres your chance! Ask/tell/yell/prod riverclans angriest medicine cat and he (or I if the questions doesn't really work for him answering) will tell you from the best bribe to get him off your back to his deepest darkest fears! Idk if this'll get much attention but eh it'll be fun~

Quickpaw April 18th, 2021 08:12 PM

Re: Ask a rather venomous Snake! [Q&A]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rani (Post 975271)
Ever wanted to ask Snakeheart about something or just tell him he's a jerk without him trying to rip your cat to shreds? Well heres your chance! Ask/tell/yell/prod riverclans angriest medicine cat and he (or I if the questions doesn't really work for him answering) will tell you from the best bribe to get him off your back to his deepest darkest fears! Idk if this'll get much attention but eh it'll be fun~

If there was a fire would you save:

A. The herbs
B. The elders
C. The kits
D. The queens

And...

Do you have/did you ever have a crush on a cat? (I know he's a medicine cat, just wondering...)

spade April 18th, 2021 08:12 PM

What was Snakeheart's first reaction to realizing that he was part leadership with Lionstorm once Sootflare and Stormcall disappeared? And what is his greatest fear at the moment?

Kestrel- "No question just wanted to say I quite enjoy you, Snakebite. Perhaps I'll bring you a flower to brighten your gloomy den up."

Dizerel April 18th, 2021 08:20 PM

How many times do I (Junipersong) have to hug you (Snakeheart) before you will accept my love and not be a pouty boy >:(

Rani April 18th, 2021 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quickpaw (Post 975274)
If there was a fire would you save:

A. The herbs
B. The elders
C. The kits
D. The queens

And...

Do you have/did you ever have a crush on a cat? (I know he's a medicine cat, just wondering...)

Snakeheart hums thinking it over before replying in complete seriousness "Its strange to think of a fire in riverclan but I'd try and make sure my family is out first. I know its probably wrong to prioritise them like that but its my mother and littermates and I wouldnt be able to live if I knew they burned to death... Then I in order would prioritise the queens and kits over herbs, without alive cats to heal herbs are useless but in a real disaster I dont doubt there'd already be cats helping those groups and I might not be needed so I dont know." The tom shrugs, disasters rarely occur like you think they would so its pretty much impossible to make plans that will stick.

"A crush?" His expression darkens to something bitter "I dont get to have crushes or anything else so I try not to think on it, its useless to dwell. I suppose if I was more free and could actually have one..... Well Cricketpaw is nice, even for a figment of my imagination who insists shes a dead medicine cat apprentice. I know it sounds crazy but shes not real and will never be a thing when Im awake so its not like it hurts anyone to have a small crush that'll never turn to anything bigger." It hurt no one but him to dream. Sure Cricketpaw was a real starclan cat and Snakeheart just didnt know due to denial but he wouldnt ever tell her about a tiny crush or anyone so it didnt matter anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by spade (Post 975276)
What was Snakeheart's first reaction to realizing that he was part leadership with Lionstorm once Sootflare and Stormcall disappeared? And what is his greatest fear at the moment?

Kestrel- "No question just wanted to say I quite enjoy you, Snakebite. Perhaps I'll bring you a flower to brighten your gloomy den up."

Snakehearts first reaction was panic, blind internal meltdown covered by a mask of anger. While outwardly he took the entire situation really well inwardly he was really just suppressing to not lose it for awhile until he settled again which is pretty much his normal reaction in a crisis. His greatest fear though? That he would be or know enough for the clan and he'd fail them while being their leader, it happened before when he first became medicine cat apprentice and hes always terrified he'll be in a situation where it'll happen again.

"You're not bad yourself Birdbrain even if youre working yourself too much (seriously stop landing yourself in my den) you at least arent an idiot. But what the hell am I supposed to do with a flower? Bring me a trout if you wanna make my day flowers are only good for healing, or funerals, and I havent eaten today." (he still appreciates the gesture though)

stag April 18th, 2021 08:29 PM

ahem little snake,what do you have to think about twilights current state and how shadowclan attacked them without reason

Quasar April 18th, 2021 08:36 PM

can you rate all of your family members that you know of from least favorite to favorite?

also, chivekit says hi and that hes not lying. You know what he means by that :eyes:

// @Rani

Rani April 18th, 2021 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dizerel (Post 975284)
How many times do I (Junipersong) have to hug you (Snakeheart) before you will accept my love and not be a pouty boy >:(

Rani answering because snake would never: Snakes the kinda cat who knows hes a jerk and doesnt care to change because in his mind 'the cats I actually like like me this way already' but knows this makes him an easy to hate cat. As a normal app it wouldve been fine but now as the med cat and only hr hes worried cats being nice (unless theyre blindingly open like rowanmist or similar like kestrelwing) is because theyre kissing up. He'll never not be pouty but actions speak louder than words and once he has his inevitable blow up about why youre being nice and youre still affectionate or explain he'll actually start to believe it and open up.
Aaaaaand thats how you soften a Snakeheart! (he still bites though hes an affection nipper)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kai (Post 975289)
ahem little snake,what do you have to think about twilights current state and how shadowclan attacked them without reason

"Its horrible barbaric and completely expected for those rats. Shadowclan has a history of attacking for little to no reason and this is just in line for them even if its worse than normal. Its a miracle Twilightstar lived and its obvious that horrid beast wanted it that way and I cant wait until it costs Dawnstar everything. I wish I could help windclan more but I honestly am not sure how without overstepping or hurting riverclan. I guess helping them with prey herbs and maybe knowledge is something but Im worried what'll happen if we anger shadowclan to, riverclan has enough issues at the moment....."

Rani April 18th, 2021 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackpot (Post 975295)
can you rate all of your family members that you know of from least favorite to favorite?

also, chivekit says hi and that hes not lying. You know what he means by that :eyes:

// @Rani

"Moms number one but thats not surprising moms the best.
Next is Baypaw whos always kinda been my favourite sibling, they let me boss them around and played with me a lot and were still friendly so duh.
Chivekit is next because I suppose I missed them and its good theyre back, theyre not a snot too that helps.
I hate to say it but then its Twigpaw... I dont know why but it feels like he's drawing away? He doesnt talk to us and just feels weird even when I try to include him because he's my sibling. I still care for him but.... I dont know.
Dad is last because dads a coward who sucks.

And hi Chivekit also shut up youve got hit in the head you dont know what youre talking about go find mom you need a bath."

Pepperkins April 18th, 2021 09:02 PM

Ooooooo heheheheh time to be a nusiance-

Amberflight - "Taking on an apprentice sounds much easier than... Whatever this is you're doing here. Why not give it a try? It would be easier to have the extra paws around" (She literally cannot express or reciprocate emotion btw keep that in mind lol)

Spotkit - "Erm... Are you like... The new leader now? Is that how that works? Are you gonna be moving the other older kits out the nursery soon? Theyre kinda loud..."

Andd one from me, do you think Snake would seek help from other clans since he doesn't have all the knowledge about herbs or would be be too grumpy to bother? Kinda like wanting to finish his training since his mentor up and dissapeared and he was instantly promoted?

@Rani