Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Dark Forest (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Mentor for a tiger (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34226)

jayfeather21 January 8th, 2021 11:36 PM

Mentor for a tiger

Why was Tigerkit here? she was in unfimiler territorry. . . Was she tresspassing? She didn't mean to! {tigerkit {soon to be tigerpaw} needs a mentor.}

poppy March 29th, 2021 02:21 PM

Re: Mentor for a tiger

@jayfeather21

¨Why hello, kit.¨ A rusty purr came from the shadows. ¨Aren´t you a pretty little thing. What´s your name?¨ Darkmoon knew that flattery went a long way with kits, and asking what their name was helped too. Of course she knew this kits name, but with experience came wisdom, or whatever one would call the knowledge of manipulation.

jayfeather21 March 29th, 2021 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Skyfall- (Post 958839)
@jayfeather21

¨Why hello, kit.¨ A rusty purr came from the shadows. ¨Aren´t you a pretty little thing. What´s your name?¨ Darkmoon knew that flattery went a long way with kits, and asking what their name was helped too. Of course she knew this kits name, but with experience came wisdom, or whatever one would call the knowledge of manipulation.

[dead of alive?}

"I'm tigerkit" She said proudly

poppy March 29th, 2021 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayfeather21 (Post 959125)
[dead of alive?}

"I'm tigerkit" She said proudly

(Alive, former ShadowClan warrior, exiled for murder and assault, chooses to spend every night in the DF)

Darkmoon smiled. ¨Tigerkit is such a strong, brave name. Do you live up to your namesake, Tigerkit?¨ She studied the kit, yellow eyes narrowed with thought. Yes, she was perfect.

jayfeather21 March 29th, 2021 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Skyfall- (Post 959157)
(Alive, former ShadowClan warrior, exiled for murder and assault, chooses to spend every night in the DF)

Darkmoon smiled. ¨Tigerkit is such a strong, brave name. Do you live up to your namesake, Tigerkit?¨ She studied the kit, yellow eyes narrowed with thought. Yes, she was perfect.

"duh, And you are?" She snapped at the older cat

poppy March 30th, 2021 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayfeather21 (Post 959170)
"duh, And you are?" She snapped at the older cat

Darkmoon raised a catbrow. ¨Do remember you are on my territory, little one. No need to be a sass-bucket before you know who I am.¨ Half annoyed, half amused, only a little impressed. ¨My name is Darkmoon. Why did you come here, Tigerkit?¨ Because you had no other choice. She thought with a wry twitch of her whiskers.

jayfeather21 March 31st, 2021 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Skyfall- (Post 959412)
Darkmoon raised a catbrow. ¨Do remember you are on my territory, little one. No need to be a sass-bucket before you know who I am.¨ Half annoyed, half amused, only a little impressed. ¨My name is Darkmoon. Why did you come here, Tigerkit?¨ Because you had no other choice. She thought with a wry twitch of her whiskers.

[oh my gosh Catbrow? LOLOL]

"Cuz i was dreamin" tigerkit said bravely

poppy March 31st, 2021 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayfeather21 (Post 960789)
[oh my gosh Catbrow? LOLOL]

"Cuz i was dreamin" tigerkit said bravely

(XD)

Darkmoon sighed. ¨You are the epitome of hilarious. There is a fine line between bravery and stupidity.¨

jayfeather21 March 31st, 2021 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Skyfall- (Post 960793)
(XD)

Darkmoon sighed. ¨You are the epitome of hilarious. There is a fine line between bravery and stupidity.¨

Tigerkit was offended but quickly recovered "I agree," she said straightening up

poppy March 31st, 2021 06:16 PM

@jayfeather21

¨Great. Now, what is your biggest dream?¨ She asked, sweeping her tail on the ground.