Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Bald cats can't survive outside. (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28182)

Wings July 15th, 2020 11:27 PM

Bald cats can't survive outside.

So, I just created a tom named Mau and he's a purebred sphynx cat. Meaning he doesn't have any fur at all.

Alright the plot::

Mau lives as a kittypet because he can't live as a wild cat because he has no fur. He knows this but, still wishes he could live outside.
Next day comes, [Clan cat] just got adopted by Mau's housefolk.
The two interact a lot and such, [Clan cat] says that he's a clan cat and such, lives outside, needs to go home. Mau helps him to escape but, the [clan cat] wants Mau to come with him. Mau then has to explain that he can't survive outside, as much as he would want to. The two part ways but, as Mau lives close to the thunderpath, the two will visit each other until winter comes and will probably get together again once warmth comes back.

The two will develop a romantic interest and will become long distance mates

This is a very rough plot but here's the requirements::
Must be a tom that is homosexual
Either ShadowClan or ThunderClan for traveling reasons, don't want cats crossing other clan's territories!
Must be an active character - Should be missing but, needs to come back to their clan in the end!

The form is optional! But, if you decide not to use it! Give me all the basic info or a character page

Form

name::
clan::
personality::
appearance::
other::
mention me!:: @Wings

Wings July 16th, 2020 01:14 PM

Re: Bald cats can't survive outside.

bump

Wings July 16th, 2020 11:48 PM

bump

Wings July 19th, 2020 09:51 PM

bump

Wings July 19th, 2020 11:26 PM

Bump

Wings July 20th, 2020 08:39 AM

bump

Wings July 22nd, 2020 10:16 AM

Bump

Turtle Tail July 22nd, 2020 04:56 PM

@Wings I’m thinking about joining but I don’t have the right cats :( I entered a Tom named DewJay into ShadowClan and I hope I can get accepted because I love this plot idea! :)

Wings July 22nd, 2020 05:10 PM

Alright! After you RP him a bit you can just ask Cas to take him off the allegiances to make him go missing for the plot! If I pick you of course!

If you're up to this could you please give me the info? @Turtle Tail

Cobra July 22nd, 2020 05:25 PM

Hey @Wings ! I recently created a gender fluid cat who mostly identifies as male, would that work?