Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   ❧ strawberry blonde ❧ (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27057)

dionysus June 14th, 2020 07:09 PM

❧ strawberry blonde ❧

Here she is- Strawberry <3
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ictureid=12112

I’ve yet to create her but I plan to create a cute lil loner named Strawberry

She will meet [she-cat] at the border of one of the clans. [she-cat] is a warrior.

The two will get to talkin and flirtin and bein cute <3
They’ll agree to meet up again

They’ll meet a bunch of times and fall in love :heartbounce:

At which point, Strawberry will join the clan under a new name that is yet to be decided :)

[she-cat] can teach her the ways of the clan. She’ll teach her some things during their meetings and will continue to help her through her apprenticeship so it can speed up and they can become mates already.

Strawberry will probably have a different mentor, though, since they are together and [she-cat] likely wouldn’t be given the mentorship (same way that parents don’t usually mentor their kids)

Once Strawberry becomes a warrior, they become mates and live happily ever after!
Any plots after can be discussed whenever lol so maybe they don’t live happily ever after 00
Also, Strawb is probably gonna want kits so they might get a ‘donor’ so they can have a litter
I was also thinking it might be cute if they meet a nice gay couple who also want kits and the four of them could all parent the kiddos!

Here is a brief description of Strawberry until I make her page:

- sweet as pie // loving // gentle // dreamy // affectionate // cuddly // caring // creative // curious // fiery // feisty // short-tempered // sassy // peaceful
- she likes to push buttons to get a rise out of cats but is always cute
- queen of getting out of trouble by being 100% adorable
- acts tough but is quick to back down
- likes to be the little spoon
- likes to annoy her partner into yelling at her but hates to be yelled at otherwise
- hates being in control and much prefers to follow
- loves to pretend she is the tough one in the relationship until her partner proves her wrong

She’s also going to be a petite cat (perfect for little spooning) and likely a ginger color haha

[she-cat]:

- must be a warrior
- must be female (can be a lesbian or bisexual or transgender or etc.)
- must be willing to take care of kits in the future (doesn’t have to physically have them)

(everything below this is what Strawberry would want in a partner and technically not necessary and if you read this please put ‘strawbs’ in the other section of your form)
- of a larger size
- skilled
- protective
- like to be in charge
- like to be challenged but also know how to come out on top always
- affectionate and cuddly with Strawberry
- sweet with Strawberry

I want this to be active active- as in a post a day at least. I know this is a bit much for some but since I’m making it known ahead of time I would appreciate applications only if you are certain you can keep up.
(obviously, this isn’t a strict rule- you can take breaks from the site or go on hiatus or not post for a day cause of work or whatever- it’s just a warning as to the general pace)

name;
age;
gender/sexuality;
appearance;
personality;
why would they fit?;
how active are you;
are you willing to try to respond once a day-ish;
other;
mention; @Beau

Mango June 15th, 2020 12:15 AM

Re: ❧ strawberry blonde ❧

name; Eveninglight
age; 21 moons old
gender/sexuality; she-cat/ either bi/pan haven’t decided
appearance; Black she-cat with white underbelly, paws, and nose. Green eyes.
personality; Caring and cuddly compassionate molly. She’s always down for snuggles. She is quite serious and pretends to be quite mature, but she secretly feels like a hyperactive kit. While she’s pretty great, she can be a bit sad when thinking about her past a bit. She enjoys hanging with her friends and wouldn’t only spend time with Strawberry.
why would they fit?; I feel Strawberry might bring out her kit-like playfulness
how active are you; Ridiculously active
are you willing to try to respond once a day-ish; Obviously, I’m like one of the most active users imo
other; Former SKC and might talk about that a lot.
mention; @Beau

dionysus June 15th, 2020 12:42 PM

bump!

dionysus June 15th, 2020 04:08 PM

bump :(

Mayflower June 15th, 2020 08:16 PM

name; Monarchwing
why would they fit?; Monarchwing believes ever cat deserves a chance, whether it be loner, kittypet, or clan cat. She's not so much large as she is tall and bony, but she's an incredibly skilled hunter. She also has a sweet, caring side of her under her usual fiery take-no-crap personality, and is willing to let that shine through with Strawberry.
how active are you; my ppd is 2.57 :,-)
are you willing to try to respond once a day-ish; I am very willing to try!! Especially with Monarch, I'd love to get her a relationship
other; strawbz is baby <3
mention; @Beau

dionysus June 16th, 2020 02:41 PM

bomp

dionysus June 19th, 2020 12:25 PM

Buuuump!!

dionysus June 21st, 2020 05:00 PM

bump :(

dionysus June 23rd, 2020 01:24 PM