Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   - SunClan RP - (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26590)

Vixenstar June 2nd, 2020 02:31 PM

- SunClan RP -

Welcome to SunClan!
SIGN-UPS | ALLEGIANCES

About
We are SunClan. We let the sun guide our every move, and chase away the shadows. Our greatest rivalry that has stood the test of time is with the darkness-washed MoonClan. DuskClan and DawnClan are also our enemies, the half-hearted fools who live half in light, half in shadow. Please, join SunClan and help us to grow strong against our enemies.

Rules
Please sign up before roleplaying. The sign-up thread is linked above.
Please follow the Site Guidelines and the rules in the Alternate Warriors Roleplay Information.
Please consult with the leader's roleplayer (currently Vixenstar,
@Vixenstar ) before doing anything major, such as an attack on MoonClan or such.
If you would like to murder somebody's cat, please get their permission.

Please, designate where your roleplays are taking place. This can be as simple as putting the name of the place in italics in the starter post.

Current High Ranks
Leader: Vixenstar ( @Vixenstar )
Deputy: Echoheart ( @Echobreeze18 )
Med. Cat: Minnowtail ( @Sootsplash )
Med. Cat App.: Hollypaw ( @Vixenstar )

Have fun!

Cobra June 2nd, 2020 02:50 PM

Re: - SunClan RP -

Echoheart-SunClan RP- OPEN
Echoheart raised her head, she was so proud to be deputy.

Vixenstar June 2nd, 2020 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echobreeze18 (Post 716738)
Echoheart-SunClan RP- OPEN
Echoheart raised her head, she was so proud to be deputy.

Vixenstar padded up near to Echoheart. She looked sad.

Sorrow June 2nd, 2020 06:25 PM

Redclaw-SunClan RP- @Echobreeze18 @Squirreldash
Redclaw padded up to Vixenstar. May I go on my own to patrol the border with MoonClan?

Vixenstar June 2nd, 2020 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Splash~ (Post 716900)
Redclaw-SunClan RP- @Echobreeze18 @Squirreldash
Redclaw padded up to Vixenstar. May I go on my own to patrol the border with MoonClan?

Vixenstar snapped out of her pensive gaze and looked at Redclaw. "You'll need at least another warrior to go with you," she said. "We all know MoonClan is dangerous."

aspen. June 2nd, 2020 06:51 PM

[ nursery ]

Honeywhisker sat in the nursery, tired and a bit overwhelmed. Her kits squirmed inside her below, and she groaned a bit. "Maybe get some rest in there?" she muttered to herself, exhausted after her kits had kicked her from inside all day. She didn't know expecting would be so hard, and no cat had told her it would be so much work!

Honeywhisker padded over to her nest, tired and wanting to get some sleep. She looked down, watching her paws and the hard floor of the den, and suddenly bumped into a cat. She jumped backwards, although it hurt her belly, and stuttered. "S-sorry! I didn't see you there."

Confuzzled.Lynx June 2nd, 2020 06:54 PM

Whitekit - Nursery - Open

Whitekit sat by the walls of the den. Her green eyes stared down at the ground below, bored out of her mind. She sighed and flopped onto the ground, wishing she had something to do.

Cobra June 2nd, 2020 07:54 PM

Echoheart turned towards her. "You okay?" @Squirreldash

Vixenstar June 2nd, 2020 08:16 PM

[ @Echobreeze18 ]

"It's just..." Vixenstar turned to whisper to her deputy. "You might become leader soon. I am afraid I am getting old, and I only have two lives left."

Confuzzled.Lynx June 2nd, 2020 08:20 PM

Whitekit - Clearing - Open

Whitekit stood up and padded out of the nursery. She headed to the prey pile, bored and hungry. She was going to be six moons tomorrow. Couldn't she be apprenticed today? The tabby she - cat flicked her tail in annoyance. She grabbed a starling and sat down at the edge of the clearing to eat.