Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   My feelings for you ( blazepaw (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18505)

~Silverkit~ October 1st, 2018 05:36 PM

My feelings for you ( blazepaw

@Blazepaw
Sunheart walked in the dark feeling awful about the battle. Would he even come? She was almost at the forestclan and seaclan border. She got to the border and he wasn't there so she fell asleep in the moonlight.

Blazepaw October 1st, 2018 10:36 PM

Re: My feelings for you ( blazepaw

Quote:

Originally Posted by fernkit (Post 546962)
@Blazepaw
Sunheart walked in the dark feeling awful about the battle. Would he even come? She was almost at the forestclan and seaclan border. She got to the border and he wasn't there so she fell asleep in the moonlight.

(Aah, ok thats great.)
Shinefang couldn't sleep. It had been 3 moons since the battle and he had not been eating or sleeping well, alarming the medicine cat. He continued to shrug it off, but recently he had caught whitecough making his clan worry, but he denied it.
He didn't know what was wrong, and why he for once, felt lonely.

He got up from his bed, checked if anyone was awake and left the camp. He mindlessly walked through the forest towards the border. A feeling brought him to a cliff rock and felt like shouting to all the cats in the world.
"Anyone there?!!"
Yes, he knew it was pretty pointless, but ge needed someone to talk to. Which was so unlike him. The aggressive and solitary shinefang, wanting to talk to someone?

Whats wrong with me?

~Silverkit~ October 2nd, 2018 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazepaw (Post 547029)

(Aah, ok thats great.)
Shinefang couldn't sleep. It had been 3 moons since the battle and he had not been eating or sleeping well, alarming the medicine cat. He continued to shrug it off, but recently he had caught whitecough making his clan worry, but he denied it.
He didn't know what was wrong, and why he for once, felt lonely.

He got up from his bed, checked if anyone was awake and left the camp. He mindlessly walked through the forest towards the border. A feeling brought him to a cliff rock and felt like shouting to all the cats in the world.
"Anyone there?!!"
Yes, he knew it was pretty pointless, but ge needed someone to talk to. Which was so unlike him. The aggressive and solitary shinefang, wanting to talk to someone?

Whats wrong with me?

Sunheart woke up hearing Shinefang. "Shinefang! I've missed you so much!" She said. She wasn't thinking and jumped over to the cliff rock almost falling.

Blazepaw October 2nd, 2018 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fernkit (Post 547043)
Sunheart woke up hearing Shinefang. "Shinefang! I've missed you so much!" She said. She wasn't thinking and jumped over to the cliff rock almost falling.

At the shout of her voice, he couldn't help but be startled and fall to the ground. "S-sunpaw?" He looked at the cat, looking older since they had last fought against each other. "What are you doing here? Why did you come? How did you, and I know- oh it doesn’t matter!" He coughed and looked at the shecat. "I-" He couldn't bring himself to say it. Never had he ever said it in his life. "I missed you."

(Bwahaha I was going to type i love you, but ill wait impatiently)

~Silverkit~ October 2nd, 2018 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazepaw (Post 547050)

At the shout of her voice, he couldn't help but be startled and fall to the ground. "S-sunpaw?" He looked at the cat, looking older since they had last fought against each other. "What are you doing here? Why did you come? How did you, and I know- oh it doesn’t matter!" He coughed and looked at the shecat. "I-" He couldn't bring himself to say it. Never had he ever said it in his life. "I missed you."

(Bwahaha I was going to type i love you, but ill wait impatiently)

I had to see you! And I missed you too! I well ummm I love you" sunheart said and pushed her nose in hisfur. "Its sunheart. I got good news" she said.

Blazepaw October 2nd, 2018 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fernkit (Post 547130)
I had to see you! And I missed you too! I well ummm I love you" sunheart said and pushed her nose in hisfur. "Its sunheart. I got good news" she said.

Shinefangs tail lifted in startled surprise, then relaxed. He, felt different. Not grumpy, but..jovial!
Shinefang listened in rapture, then had to admit something. He had never thought in his life he would say such a thing to a cat. His clan probably didn't either. But now he knew why he was typically always dippressed in some way. "Sunheart," he licked her fur and sighed. "I love you too."
And he stood there for a while, affection in his gaze,as he twined tails with her.

Edit: Timeskip ~ 3 moons

~Silverkit~ October 3rd, 2018 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazepaw (Post 547239)

Shinefangs tail lifted in startled surprise, then relaxed. He, felt different. Not grumpy, but..jovial!
Shinefang listened in rapture, then had to admit something. He had never thought in his life he would say such a thing to a cat. His clan probably didn't either. But now he knew why he was typically always dippressed in some way. "Sunheart," he licked her fur and sighed. "I love you too."
And he stood there for a while, affection in his gaze,as he twined tails with her.

Sunheart looked at him with loving eyes. "Shinefang...... I'm ....... Expecting kits! Our kits!" She said excited.
( Didn't see that coming did you?) @Bladeclaw
(Forget what just happened let's just rp

~Silverkit~ October 9th, 2018 09:46 AM

@Bladeclaw
Forget what just happened let's just rp)
Sunheart stood there bored. "Race ya to the top of that tree" she said and ran to the tree and started to climb

Blazepaw October 9th, 2018 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~ghosty fernkit~ (Post 548795)
@Bladeclaw
Forget what just happened let's just rp)
Sunheart stood there bored. "Race ya to the top of that tree" she said and ran to the tree and started to climb

Sorry, was a bit busy

Shinefang was startled, but was up for a run anyway. He dashed towards the indicated tree and leapt up onto the trunk of the tree. He thought he would probably make it up much faster, considering he was older than the she cat. But his paw slipped and he began to plummet to the ground, only gripping to the tree just in time. "Im coming!"

~Silverkit~ October 9th, 2018 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladeclaw (Post 548804)
Sorry, was a bit busy

Shinefang was startled, but was up for a run anyway. He dashed towards the indicated tree and leapt up onto the trunk of the tree. He thought he would probably make it up much faster, considering he was older than the she cat. But his paw slipped and he began to plummet to the ground, only gripping to the tree just in time. "Im coming!"

Get up here clumsy!" Sunheart said and sat on a branch with a smile. The branch fell and she fell. She clinged on to the tree and hopped on a branch like nothing happened.
( Why did I have to say cling? This brings up embarrassing moments. )