Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Lunar meeting place (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16513)

CactusHeart May 5th, 2018 10:06 AM

Lunar meeting place

@Cosmo

Cosmo May 5th, 2018 12:19 PM

Re: Lunar meeting place

@CactusHeart

Luna skipped along happily. She didn't leave her house when she wasn't happy. today she was exploring. She had never been to this place, and it seemed very interesting. Very, very interesting. Actually to Luna, everything was interesting. Everything needed to be explored, or looked at. Luna found everyone to be interesting to, with their wide range of personalities and appearances looking at them, talking to them, hunting with them (not that Luna really knew how to hunt) it was all very interesting. As she skipped along Luna wondered what sort of interesting cat she might meet that day.

CactusHeart May 5th, 2018 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo (Post 502518)

@CactusHeart

Luna skipped along happily. She didn't leave her house when she wasn't happy. today she was exploring. She had never been to this place, and it seemed very interesting. Very, very interesting. Actually to Luna, everything was interesting. Everything needed to be explored, or looked at. Luna found everyone to be interesting to, with their wide range of personalities and appearances looking at them, talking to them, hunting with them (not that Luna really knew how to hunt) it was all very interesting. As she skipped along Luna wondered what sort of interesting cat she might meet that day.

Lunar spun around and was greeted by the she-cat wandering his territory. He walked up to her and introduced himself. “Hey I’m lunar, and, uhh, you seem to have wandered into my territory” he didn’t seem to show any concern whatsoever. After he spoke, thunder rolled in the distance. @Cosmo

Cosmo May 6th, 2018 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CactusHeart (Post 502537)
Lunar spun around and was greeted by the she-cat wandering his territory. He walked up to her and introduced himself. “Hey I’m lunar, and, uhh, you seem to have wandered into my territory” he didn’t seem to show any concern whatsoever. After he spoke, thunder rolled in the distance. @Cosmo

Luna jumped when the cat approached her. She admired his friendly welcome, but the whole territory thing was annoying. "Territory is just a word for cats to scared to let the rest of the world in," She said confidently, hoping she didn't offend the tom. Luna's ears pricked as she heard the thunder roll in the distance. Luna bounced up and down happily. Thunder meant rain, Luna loved rain. "I'm Luna!" She purred, "Your names a lot like mine! That's cool!" Luna sniffed at the tom curiously, and walked around him her eyes wide with excitement.

CactusHeart May 7th, 2018 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo (Post 502785)

Luna jumped when the cat approached her. She admired his friendly welcome, but the whole territory thing was annoying. "Territory is just a word for cats to scared to let the rest of the world in," She said confidently, hoping she didn't offend the tom. Luna's ears pricked as she heard the thunder roll in the distance. Luna bounced up and down happily. Thunder meant rain, Luna loved rain. "I'm Luna!" She purred, "Your names a lot like mine! That's cool!" Luna sniffed at the tom curiously, and walked around him her eyes wide with excitement.

Lunar thought deeply about what she said about territories, and watched the she-cat (That he assumed was around his age) circle him and get excited about the Thunderstorm.
“Rain after the storm means the forest will get greener!” He said, getting excited that SOMEONE is hanging out with him. He usually doesn’t get visitors that at least appreciated his presence. He wondered if the she-cat was harmful but quickly jumped to the conclusion she wasn’t
“Hey, wanna stay at my den for the storm?” He tilted his head at the small cave behind him.

Cosmo May 30th, 2018 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CactusHeart (Post 503205)
Lunar thought deeply about what she said about territories, and watched the she-cat (That he assumed was around his age) circle him and get excited about the Thunderstorm.
“Rain after the storm means the forest will get greener!” He said, getting excited that SOMEONE is hanging out with him. He usually doesn’t get visitors that at least appreciated his presence. He wondered if the she-cat was harmful but quickly jumped to the conclusion she wasn’t
“Hey, wanna stay at my den for the storm?” He tilted his head at the small cave behind him.

"Yeah, and that means more mice to hunt!" Luna purred, she wasn't actually much of a hunter but she liked to chase animals around. As weak as it seemed to other animals, it was a joy to Luna. She liked the thrill of the chase, feeling the wind in her fur as she ran and watching the other animals scramble ahead of her. It was very enjoyable. For Luna, everything was enjoyable.

CactusHeart May 30th, 2018 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo (Post 508861)

"Yeah, and that means more mice to hunt!" Luna purred, she wasn't actually much of a hunter but she liked to chase animals around. As weak as it seemed to other animals, it was a joy to Luna. She liked the thrill of the chase, feeling the wind in her fur as she ran and watching the other animals scramble ahead of her. It was very enjoyable. For Luna, everything was enjoyable.

“ Yeah, and more cats starting fights over mice. “ he said squinting around the clearing for any sneaking cats. Lunar was always worried about everything and everyone, and he also couldn’t depend on himself. “I’m going to back into the den.” He started bounding into the den

Cosmo June 21st, 2018 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CactusHeart (Post 508863)
“ Yeah, and more cats starting fights over mice. “ he said squinting around the clearing for any sneaking cats. Lunar was always worried about everything and everyone, and he also couldn’t depend on himself. “I’m going to back into the den.” He started bounding into the den

"That," Luna huffed, "Is just plain negative." She glanced up at the sky and followed her new friend towards the den. She skipped in her happy little way, stopping at every single bush that was interesting and glancing up at the sky. She smiled happily as she followed Lunar. "So what are we going to do?"

CactusHeart June 21st, 2018 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo (Post 515312)

"That," Luna huffed, "Is just plain negative." She glanced up at the sky and followed her new friend towards the den. She skipped in her happy little way, stopping at every single bush that was interesting and glancing up at the sky. She smiled happily as she followed Lunar. "So what are we going to do?"

"No idea." He meowed picking some berries off a bush, "I just don't get company that often. Your the first I've seen in a long time." He pranced into the den, and picked some stray plants out of the cracks in the walls.