Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Roleplays (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   An untitled roleplay (PRIVATE) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14398)

Ariii February 9th, 2018 02:43 PM

An untitled roleplay (PRIVATE)

( His home: https://goo.gl/images/jSrWhw)
Opening post:

Banana was laying in his nest, when a cold breeze hit him. He curled up tighter in it, hoping to get warm. He eventually fell asleep.

( @Liekki
Sorry for my short post. Writers block.)

Liekki February 9th, 2018 02:48 PM

Re: An untitled roleplay (PRIVATE)

Quote:

Originally Posted by DatWeirdCatNamedPel (Post 467188)
( His home: https://goo.gl/images/jSrWhw)
Opening post:

Banana was laying in his nest, when a cold breeze hit him. He curled up tighter in it, hoping to get warm. He eventually fell asleep.

( @Liekki
Sorry for my short post. Writers block.)

Hailey's nose twitched as she wandered, looking for somewhere to stay for the day. She spotted a large hole in the ground and smiled, knowing that it was a rabbit hole. A bit odd for a rabbit, but a hole nonetheless. And I might even score a few rabbits, she mused. She rolled her eyes as the scent of another cat wafted from the hole, but she approached the area anyway. She decided that if she had to fight, she would. She was tired at this point and just wanted somewhere to settle.

Ariii February 9th, 2018 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liekki (Post 467191)
Hailey's nose twitched as she wandered, looking for somewhere to stay for the day. She spotted a large hole in the ground and smiled, knowing that it was a rabbit hole. A bit odd for a rabbit, but a hole nonetheless. And I might even score a few rabbits, she mused. She rolled her eyes as the scent of another cat wafted from the hole, but she approached the area anyway. She decided that if she had to fight, she would. She was tired at this point and just wanted somewhere to settle.

Banana was sleeping silently, unaware that there was a cat entering his home.
(Writer's block)

Liekki February 9th, 2018 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DatWeirdCatNamedPel (Post 467194)
Banana was sleeping silently, unaware that there was a cat entering his home.
(Writer's block)

Hailey blinked as she entered the hole and saw a cat sleeping. She tiled her head and circled the room, deciding what to do. While she had smelled the scent of the cat before, she had secretly hoped that it would've meant a cat was near there, or had been. And she had really hoped there would be prey, but she saw none there either. She picked up her paw and nudged the cat roughly in the stomach. She figured that would have to wake him, though she was not sure why she wanted him to be awake.

Ariii February 9th, 2018 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liekki (Post 467198)
Hailey blinked as she entered the hole and saw a cat sleeping. She tiled her head and circled the room, deciding what to do. While she had smelled the scent of the cat before, she had secretly hoped that it would've meant a cat was near there, or had been. And she had really hoped there would be prey, but she saw none there either. She picked up her paw and nudged the cat roughly in the stomach. She figured that would have to wake him, though she was not sure why she wanted him to be awake.

Banana slowly opened his eyes. Slightly surprised to see another cat. He got to his paws quickly. "Hello?" He said to the cat. Feeling sorta dumb for turning that into a question. It made him sound confused.

Ariii February 9th, 2018 03:09 PM

(realizes Banana is a girl)

Liekki February 9th, 2018 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DatWeirdCatNamedPel (Post 467201)
Banana slowly opened his eyes. Slightly surprised to see another cat. He got to his paws quickly. "Hello?" He said to the cat. Feeling sorta dumb for turning that into a question. It made him sound confused.

Hailey held in a loud laugh, but a breath of amusement escaped her. She rolled her eyes and approached the cat. She held her head high and said, "Why hello there, dumbfounded cat. You were sleeping, and obviously, you are clueless." She sat down and licked her paw, feeling victorious in the fact that she had made the cat surprised. She giggled, unable to hold in her laughter at the cat's face, who obviously did not want her in his home.

Ariii February 9th, 2018 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liekki (Post 467203)
Hailey held in a loud laugh, but a breath of amusement escaped her. She rolled her eyes and approached the cat. She held her head high and said, "Why hello there, dumbfounded cat. You were sleeping, and obviously, you are clueless." She sat down and licked her paw, feeling victorious in the fact that she had made the cat surprised. She giggled, unable to hold in her laughter at the cat's face, who obviously did not want her in his home.

Banana felt nothing as this cat spoke. "Why are you here?" She asked.

(I still can't believe Banana isn't a 'he'.)

Liekki February 10th, 2018 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DatWeirdCatNamedPel (Post 467211)
Banana felt nothing as this cat spoke. "Why are you here?" She asked.

(I still can't believe Banana isn't a 'he'.)

(XD)
She tilted her head and raised an eyebrow, "Is it not obvious? I need a place to sleep. I stumbled upon this little... place and decided to stop in for a visit. Where'd your rabbit friends go?" She sauntered the other end of the room and sat down again. "So... who are you, dear?" Hailey asked in a condescending tone. She had a habit of calling others with endearing names and making them sound like an insult, "Nice place you got here... sad that rabbits had to make it for you, but you take what you can get, yes?"

Ariii February 10th, 2018 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liekki (Post 467475)
(XD)
She tilted her head and raised an eyebrow, "Is it not obvious? I need a place to sleep. I stumbled upon this little... place and decided to stop in for a visit. Where'd your rabbit friends go?" She sauntered the other end of the room and sat down again. "So... who are you, dear?" Hailey asked in a condescending tone. She had a habit of calling others with endearing names and making them sound like an insult, "Nice place you got here... sad that rabbits had to make it for you, but you take what you can get, yes?"

Banana flicked her tail around her body as she sat down. "I found this place only recently. It was abandoned." She stated. "The name's Banana. And yours?"
She listened to the next thing the other she-cat said.
"At least I'm not a stuck-up clan cat." Banana pointed out.