Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Dark Forest (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Dark Forest Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67)

Leucos April 29th, 2020 08:14 PM

Re: Dark Forest Territory

@AJtheWarr10r

Ears flicking up at the toms voice, she scoffed how could he not know?!
"are you blind? or did your mentor and mother forget to tell you about the darkforest?" she somewhat hissed as she swished her tail towards the dark and cold place. "are you dead? or Alive? i cant tell from here..." he did just ask...then again..it could be a trick "why are you here?"

Loon April 29th, 2020 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye (Post 680158)
"They are nice; aren't they, precious? We likes nice catses, don't we?" the emaciated tom giggled. "We would introduce ourselves, too, but we have no nameses. No, no name for ussss!" He sat down in front of Loonpaw and cocked his head to one side. "Is she from the RiverClan, perhapssss?"

"No name? That's sad..." Loonpaw frowned, offering him a look of pity. She blinked in surprise as he commented on her origins and felt a flash of excitement.
"Yea! I'm from Riverclan... I just joined a few sunrises ago." She purred. "Are you from one of the other clans? I haven't really met anyone from the other clans yet!"

[ @Skye ]

MrAJtheAJ April 29th, 2020 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentLamb (Post 680322)
@AJtheWarr10r

Ears flicking up at the toms voice, she scoffed how could he not know?!
"are you blind? or did your mentor and mother forget to tell you about the darkforest?" she somewhat hissed as she swished her tail towards the dark and cold place. "are you dead? or Alive? i cant tell from here..." he did just ask...then again..it could be a trick "why are you here?"

"My mother told me stories about this place, I just didn't believe them." Bloodtooth meowed, ignoring her judgy tone. He would get her back later. "I'm alive.... I think. I don't know why I'm here." The tom was very confused.

Leucos April 29th, 2020 08:49 PM

@AJtheWarr10r

Sniffing "then why ask that dumb question?" her fur prickled all over..she was starting to get cranky and in one of her moods.
Tail raised and fur spiked she walked around the mushy and foggy area . "what do you last remember? Anything about Icestars victory? "she asked . it was interrogation time. "there has to be a reason why you and i are here...and usually a darkforest dweller rears its ugly head"

MrAJtheAJ April 29th, 2020 09:24 PM

@SilentLamb

"Well, the last thing I remember is closing my eyes to rest, to heal off some injuries. It looks like they're still here..." He glanced at his shoulder, the gash still showing. "As a kit, I've always wanted to be here. Now it's finally happening."

Leucos April 29th, 2020 09:32 PM

@AJtheWarr10r

she backed up "your..dead. and why here!?! why have you shown yourself to me?" Cherrymist glared. She needed to wake up...right now...closing her eyes for a few minutes, she opened them up once more only to be disappointed.

The Kitty. April 29th, 2020 09:37 PM

Sparrowpaw gently fluttered open her soft yellow eyes. Stars above, she was awake at last! Slowly, the mottled she-cat climbed to her paws and gave her head a thorough shake, her eyes blinking rapidly to adjust to the eerie scarlet skyshine that seeped through the branches of a twisted pine-tree...

She wrinkled her nose. Red light? she thought groggily. There's no red light in the territories...

Sparrowpaw blinked. What was she thinking? What was she imagining? Was she imagining? Quickly she shook her head. Of course she was.

But then why did everything seem so real?

Sparrowpaw pricked her ears to home in on her surroundings, her jaws parting to absorb the rank stench that flooded the damp air around her.

An eerie howl of wind whooshed past Sparrowpaw like a monster; the she-cat repressed a shudder and peered down at her paws. They were now drenched in gouts of hot, thick mud. She glanced back ahead again, and with a jolt it hit her-

-The Dark Forest, Place of No Stars.
@AJtheWarr10r @Cecily Herondale

MrAJtheAJ April 29th, 2020 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentLamb (Post 680421)
@AJtheWarr10r

she backed up "your..dead. and why here!?! why have you shown yourself to me?" Cherrymist glared. She needed to wake up...right now...closing her eyes for a few minutes, she opened them up once more only to be disappointed.

"I'm not dead!" Bloodtooth snapped, his eyes furious. "If I was, why would I be sent here? I haven't killed anybody or something."

Leucos April 29th, 2020 10:04 PM

@AJtheWarr10r

She growled "then you should've worded it differently!" she snapped back. Then she sighed, why did she always have to figure things out? " most likely because of our ....well...what we feel or goals or whatever . I don't know. " she huffed. Toms. .. But she was wondering if a cat was gonna pop up...

Cobra April 29th, 2020 10:07 PM

A mangy she-cat with black points walked up to two cats arguing. "There a problem here?" she hissed. @SilentLamb @AJtheWarr10r