Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Dark Forest (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Dark Forest Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67)

GingaFan2249 March 7th, 2018 03:10 PM

Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaf_tail (Post 479238)
"Now you're just being rude," he purred teasingly. "No one said anything about evil." Scorndusk knew he shouldn't toy with her, but it was so funny to watch her fury mount. "But you must admit that I make a very good point in favor of the Dark Forest." His confident, piercing gaze seemed to demand an answer, but his mind was in turmoil. I can't lose focus of my goal, not when I'm so close.

Lightpaw lashed her tail in fury, getting ready to show Scorndusk that she didn't want any part of being in this Dark Forest. "I know about this place." She hissed. "All there is is just evil cags plotting to cause harm and destroy the warrior code!" Lightpaw held the tom's menacing gaze. There was nothing he could do to make Lightpaw join the Dark Forest.

Leaf_tail March 7th, 2018 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightpaw (Post 479239)
Lightpaw lashed her tail in fury, getting ready to show Scorndusk that she didn't want any part of being in this Dark Forest. "I know about this place." She hissed. "All there is is just evil cags plotting to cause harm and destroy the warrior code!" Lightpaw held the tom's menacing gaze. There was nothing he could do to make Lightpaw join the Dark Forest.

"Whatever you say." He wrapped his tail around his paws neatly. "But the code is limiting us. Think of what we could do if we worked together. Think of--" Scorndusk froze for a moment and quickly corrected himself. "I meant we as in we the Clans. What we the Clans can do." You mouse-brain, he thought savagely. You've lost control of yourself. His script was quickly unraveling with every second that ticked by. Think!

GingaFan2249 March 7th, 2018 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaf_tail (Post 479242)
"Whatever you say." He wrapped his tail around his paws neatly. "But the code is limiting us. Think of what we could do if we worked together. Think of--" Scorndusk froze for a moment and quickly corrected himself. "I meant we as in we the Clans. What we the Clans can do." You mouse-brain, he thought savagely. You've lost control of yourself. His script was quickly unraveling with every second that ticked by. Think!

"The code is not limiting us!" Lightpaw spat. "If it is, that is only to keep the Clans safe and for StarClan to not be angry! You can't control me and never will!"

Leaf_tail March 7th, 2018 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightpaw (Post 479243)
"The code is not limiting us!" Lightpaw spat. "If it is, that is only to keep the Clans safe and for StarClan to not be angry! You can't control me and never will!"

A growl rumbled low in his throat. I'm tired of this kit. "StarClan is a joke," he spat. "Where were they when innocent kits died of hunger in leafbare? Where were they when apprentices were slaughtered in battle?"

GingaFan2249 March 7th, 2018 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaf_tail (Post 479246)
A growl rumbled low in his throat. I'm tired of this kit. "StarClan is a joke," he spat. "Where were they when innocent kits died of hunger in leafbare? Where were they when apprentices were slaughtered in battle?"

"They fought with them and took care of them in StarClan!" Lightpaw hissed. Lifting a paw, Lightpaw smacked Scorndusk's cheek, leaving a bleeding scratch wound. "Remember that!" She snarled.

Silvershadow March 7th, 2018 05:30 PM

[QUOTE=Leaf_tail;479109]
Brokencreek clenched his teeth, stifling a yowl of pain as his hind leg wobbled and brought him crashing to the ground. With fury twisting his features, he looked up at Icestorm, only to have her avoid his stare. Look at me! Growling, he kicked up his good hind leg desperately, trying to free himself. "Get off of me!"
[/QUOTE)

Icestorm got off of the tom and took a few steps back. "Not bad," she said. She sat and began to lick the large wound.

Leaf_tail March 8th, 2018 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvershadow (Post 479311)
Icestorm got off of the tom and took a few steps back. "Not bad," she said. She sat and began to lick the large wound.

Brokencreek furrowed his brow uncertainly. Should I attack again? He stared at her for a moment, looking for a sign of hostility, but found none. He dipped his head at her compliment.

Leaf_tail March 8th, 2018 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightpaw (Post 479248)
"They fought with them and took care of them in StarClan!" Lightpaw hissed. Lifting a paw, Lightpaw smacked Scorndusk's cheek, leaving a bleeding scratch wound. "Remember that!" She snarled.

Scorndusk's gaze shifted from shock to rage. He stood frozen for a moment as blood welled from his cheek. "You..." he seethed. "How... how dare you!" He dug his claws deep into the mud, restraining himself from jumping at her. Calm. Keep calm.

Silvershadow March 8th, 2018 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaf_tail (Post 479542)
Brokencreek furrowed his brow uncertainly. Should I attack again? He stared at her for a moment, looking for a sign of hostility, but found none. He dipped his head at her compliment.

icestorm has developed a small crush on Brokencreek))

Icestorm looked up at the tom and felt a strange feeling towards him. She shook her head, pushing the strange feeling away. She stood on long legs, her ears twitching. She watched the tom for a moment, her ice blue eyes surprisingly bright in the darkness of the forest.

Leaf_tail March 8th, 2018 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvershadow (Post 479570)
icestorm has developed a small crush on Brokencreek))

Icestorm looked up at the tom and felt a strange feeling towards him. She shook her head, pushing the strange feeling away. She stood on long legs, her ears twitching. She watched the tom for a moment, her ice blue eyes surprisingly bright in the darkness of the forest.

Noticing her stare, he looked up and met her eyes. "What?" he hissed self-consciously, narrowing his eyes. Is there something in my fur? He sniffed and shook out his fur, avoiding her gaze. Whatever, he thought dismissively.