Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Fogclan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13909)

Tazzy January 24th, 2018 03:35 PM

Re: Fogclan

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 460392)
Splashfur arrived in camp, her apprentice tailing behind her. She padded over to the fresh-kill pile where she dropped off the pieces of prey. Turning to her apprentice she said, "That was some impressive hunting! Good job! Since it's almost dusk you don't have to train or do anything else today if you like."

Steampaw dropped her vole into the pile. “Really? Thanks!” She purred happily. She dipped her head and picked up a mouse before padding off to eat her prey. Laying in the shade she thought about the hunting trip. It went better then she had expected. Purring she took a bite of her mouse, lost in thought.

(Open)

Twilight01 January 24th, 2018 03:39 PM

Splashfur headed to the warriors den where she curled up. Her head still up. She went over the day in her head. Streampaw was excellent at hunting but it was time to see if she could perform as well in battle moves tommorow.

Open

Mystic January 26th, 2018 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 459740)
Featherpaw murrowed with laughter to see her mentor so flustered. Even though he had tripped and that was the only reason why she got him it was still satisfying, "OK, so what's the best way to surprise a warrior and leap on him?"

Nettlefur got up and shook out the dust in his fur, ``Well, Having your opponent loosing balance is one way.`` He chuckled, ``And the other way is to get them stuck in a bramble thicket!``

Twilight01 January 26th, 2018 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 461177)
Nettlefur got up and shook out the dust in his fur, ``Well, Having your opponent loosing balance is one way.`` He chuckled, ``And the other way is to get them stuck in a bramble thicket!``

Featherpaw nodded thoughtfully, even though her mentor obviously meant it as a joke she could see some sense in his words. If the enemy was backed against a thornbush then they couldn't really back up anymore. Maybe it could come in handy.

Mystic January 27th, 2018 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarryNebula (Post 459781)
Autumnpaw slinked out of the apprentice den upon spotting his mentor, "Good morning, Cloverstar," The tom said with a respectful nod of his head. Autumnpaw was rather excited to start his training, as becoming a warrior was all he ever dreamed about as a kit.

@Mystic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 461249)
Featherpaw nodded thoughtfully, even though her mentor obviously meant it as a joke she could see some sense in his words. If the enemy was backed against a thornbush then they couldn't really back up anymore. Maybe it could come in handy.

sorry if I was inactive!))

Cloverstar dipped her head to her apprentice as well, ``Good morning to you too!`` She said with a smile, ``Ready for training?`` She asked as she began to walk to the camp exit. She was ready to see how her apprentice was doing in training, his training is going pretty well, Maybe in a few days I'll do his final assessment She thought to herself.

Nettlefur quickly checked his paws for anything rocks stuck in his pads, clear. He turned back to look at his apprentice, ``Okie, well, I'm done battle training for now, you showed me you mean business!`` He chuckled, hoping his apprentice knew it was a joke. ``Let's do hunting.`` He mewed and padded through the bushes, waiting for his apprentice to catch up.

Twilight01 January 27th, 2018 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 461431)

Cloverstar dipped her head to her apprentice as well, ``Good morning to you too!`` She said with a smile, ``Ready for training?`` She asked as she began to walk to the camp exit. She was ready to see how her apprentice was doing in training, his training is going pretty well, Maybe in a few days I'll do his final assessment She thought to herself.

Nettlefur quickly checked his paws for anything rocks stuck in his pads, clear. He turned back to look at his apprentice, ``Okie, well, I'm done battle training for now, you showed me you mean business!`` He chuckled, hoping his apprentice knew it was a joke. ``Let's do hunting.`` He mewed and padded through the bushes, waiting for his apprentice to catch up.

Featheraw padded after her mentor. Her head held high and her triumph over her mentor evident in her eyes and gait. Confident she strutted behind her mentor when she smelled prey. Excited she raced towards the scent, her footsteps crashing through the forest. The blackbird she had scented was long and soared in the sky high above, a worm dangling from it's mouth. Featherpaw shuffled her paws in embarrassment as she waited for her mentor to catch up.

Mystic January 27th, 2018 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 461461)
Featheraw padded after her mentor. Her head held high and her triumph over her mentor evident in her eyes and gait. Confident she strutted behind her mentor when she smelled prey. Excited she raced towards the scent, her footsteps crashing through the forest. The blackbird she had scented was long and soared in the sky high above, a worm dangling from it's mouth. Featherpaw shuffled her paws in embarrassment as she waited for her mentor to catch up.

Nettlefur sighed as his apprentice quickly raced ahead. He padded after Featherpaw, taking his time. As he caught up to her, he realized she looked embarrassed and her looked up to see a blackbird soaring away, he sighed, ``Really Featherpaw?`` He said in a tone of disappointment, ``Next time, be careful, I bet you scared half the prey in the forest!`` He growled but then took a deep breathe, ``Ok... let's try again, shall we?`` He asked, ``What do you smell?`` He asked, he already picked up the scent of thrush, he just waited to test his apprentice.

StarryNebula January 31st, 2018 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 461431)

"Why of course!" The tom smiled, [[Can cats even smile? lol]] "Where shall we head?" Autumnpaw asked trailing behind his mentor.

Mystic January 31st, 2018 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarryNebula (Post 463176)
"Why of course!" The tom smiled, [[Can cats even smile? lol]] "Where shall we head?" Autumnpaw asked trailing behind his mentor.

Idk XD))

Cloverstar padded outside and once they were out of camp she turned to her apprentice, ``I was thinking of doing some hunting first and then battle training!`` She mewed and kept padding off. She sniffed the air and caught a scent of blackbird, she turned to Autumnpaw, ``What do you smell?`` She asked.

Twilight01 February 14th, 2018 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 461488)
Nettlefur sighed as his apprentice quickly raced ahead. He padded after Featherpaw, taking his time. As he caught up to her, he realized she looked embarrassed and her looked up to see a blackbird soaring away, he sighed, ``Really Featherpaw?`` He said in a tone of disappointment, ``Next time, be careful, I bet you scared half the prey in the forest!`` He growled but then took a deep breathe, ``Ok... let's try again, shall we?`` He asked, ``What do you smell?`` He asked, he already picked up the scent of thrush, he just waited to test his apprentice.

Wow I just got the notification for this....)

"Sorry" she said. Featherpaw then opened her jaws and swiveled her head around to get a sense of the scents. She could smell the fading scent of blackbird but soon caught a whiff of fresh thrush. "There's a thrush scent over there!" She said, motioning excitedly with her tail. It was pointing to an area that was east of where they were.