Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   RiverClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   RiverClan Elders' Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43)

BEAR. October 3rd, 2016 11:43 PM

RiverClan Elders' Den

CinnamonCookie November 21st, 2016 02:08 AM

Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Mangofur waited until an apprentice came with some new miss because her nest was getting a bit old. "Say, can some cat bring me some food?! I'm hungry and my joints hurt!" She yelled out the entrance. Yet no cat seemed to care for her. "I remember when I was an apprentice and I thought elders were gross." She laughed quietly. "Now I'm a gross elder myself."

Mangofur looks like this: http://petradioshow.com/wp-content/u...4/01/Axel1.jpg

Bracken12 April 24th, 2017 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 42796)
Mangofur waited until an apprentice came with some new miss because her nest was getting a bit old. "Say, can some cat bring me some food?! I'm hungry and my joints hurt!" She yelled out the entrance. Yet no cat seemed to care for her. "I remember when I was an apprentice and I thought elders were gross." She laughed quietly. "Now I'm a gross elder myself."

Mangofur looks like this: http://petradioshow.com/wp-content/u...4/01/Axel1.jpg

Silentshade looked up at the sound of the Riverclan elder Mangofur's voice. She then looked down at the plump fish she had at her paws." I'm really hungry, but she hunted for this clan longer than I have. And besides, it would be a breaking of the warrior code! ' kits and elders must be fed before the Warriors and apprentices can eat.'" So the gray and white cat picked up the fish in her mouth and carried it gently to the elder. " it's not my fault the apprentices are abandoning their duties, but here is some good to hold you off until an apprentice can get you some." Silentshade set the fish next to the elderly cat's pass;and not waiting, or wanting, for a thank you, she padded swiftly away.

CinnamonCookie April 24th, 2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silentshade (Post 240078)
Silentshade looked up at the sound of the Riverclan elder Mangofur's voice. She then looked down at the plump fish she had at her paws." I'm really hungry, but she hunted for this clan longer than I have. And besides, it would be a breaking of the warrior code! ' kits and elders must be fed before the Warriors and apprentices can eat.'" So the gray and white cat picked up the fish in her mouth and carried it gently to the elder. " it's not my fault the apprentices are abandoning their duties, but here is some good to hold you off until an apprentice can get you some." Silentshade set the fish next to the elderly cat's pass;and not waiting, or wanting, for a thank you, she padded swiftly away.

Mangofur laughed, then said, "Young warrior! Please, eat with me. I'll take half, you take half "

Reverie April 24th, 2017 02:07 PM

The elder names Panthereyes stalked into the den

Bracken12 April 24th, 2017 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 240140)
Mangofur laughed, then said, "Young warrior! Please, eat with me. I'll take half, you take half "

Silentshade stopped once she heard Mangofur address her. "Um,okay,if you insist!" she sat beside the elder and asked," Do you want first bite?"

CinnamonCookie April 24th, 2017 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silentshade (Post 240162)
Silentshade stopped once she heard Mangofur address her. "Um,okay,if you insist!" she sat beside the elder and asked," Do you want first bite?"

"Darlin' it's fine. Even though i have one eye and creaking joints, im not famished. You take a bite."

Bracken12 April 25th, 2017 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 240174)
"Darlin' it's fine. Even though i have one eye and creaking joints, im not famished. You take a bite."

"okay, " Silentshade muttered as she took a bite out of the slivery fish, letting all the tastes of the river flood her senses, resulting in a delicious flavor. "So, Mangofur? How is life as an elder, other than telling stories to kits and not getting fed on time?" She asked after she swallowed. Once she realized how dry and tastless her joke about not getting fed on time was; if you could even call it a joke, she smiled, trying to cover it up.

CinnamonCookie May 1st, 2017 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silentshade (Post 241059)
"okay, " Silentshade muttered as she took a bite out of the slivery fish, letting all the tastes of the river flood her senses, resulting in a delicious flavor. "So, Mangofur? How is life as an elder, other than telling stories to kits and not getting fed on time?" She asked after she swallowed. Once she realized how dry and tastless her joke about not getting fed on time was; if you could even call it a joke, she smiled, trying to cover it up.

Mangofur thought then replied, "My life is fine, but it is boring at times. I get fed fine as well, I'm not a starving cat. I do give advice to apprentices when they ask for it, or I tell them my mistakes as an apprentice and tell them not to do it. Do you just hop around the forest and catch prey to show off to your apprentice? No, there's more to that. Elders also get to watch with the clan and if everything goes ok, then everythings ok. But if I see something wrong, I tell the leader. Elders are watchers of the clan, the background cats."

Dreams of forever May 1st, 2017 11:16 AM

A silver she cat padded in,"Is this the right place?" She asked looking around, her eyes were grey and glossy