Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   ShadowClan Training Cliffs (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30568)

BEAR. September 28th, 2020 02:26 PM

ShadowClan Training Cliffs

Undertaker October 11th, 2020 10:57 PM

Re: ShadowClan Training Cliffs

@cmdR_Paige

Dawnstar yawned as her giant paws crushed what little plant life there was around her. Ashpaw had told her something about needed to be assessed. The cat seemed to think he was warrior material, Dawnstar would have the judge of that. The clan leader walked over to the cliffside, thoughts of tosses cocking apprentices off it briefly assaulted her maw. She stomped it out when her ears picked up that the sound of income paw steps.

"Took your time, didn't you," Dawnstar grumbled, turning around to face the apprentice. Her tail lashed slowly behind her to an unheard rhythm as she burning amber eyes glared down the tom.

cmdR_Paige October 12th, 2020 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertaker (Post 822952)
@cmdR_Paige

Dawnstar yawned as her giant paws crushed what little plant life there was around her. Ashpaw had told her something about needed to be assessed. The cat seemed to think he was warrior material, Dawnstar would have the judge of that. The clan leader walked over to the cliffside, thoughts of tosses cocking apprentices off it briefly assaulted her maw. She stomped it out when her ears picked up that the sound of income paw steps.

"Took your time, didn't you," Dawnstar grumbled, turning around to face the apprentice. Her tail lashed slowly behind her to an unheard rhythm as she burning amber eyes glared down the tom.

"Hey, at least I showed up," he responded with a glare, although his smaller size certainly made it less intimidating. "Now let's get this thing done. I've been waiting out two extra mentors and three extra moons for this."

Undertaker October 12th, 2020 10:05 PM

@cmdR_Paige
A cocky little mouse with a sharp tongue. "Unless you want to wait another two whole moons, I suggest you learn to speak with a bit more respect." She could have overlooked it, would have been easy, Dawnstar normally didn't mind the whole talking back thing, but the glaring they could do without.

She gave no indication that she was attacking, merely rose, and slide her claws out. She charged at the apprentice's on soundless paws, leaping over him at the last second. Landing on his right, the leader whipped around aiming to grab his tail and jerk him backward towards her where her foreclaws would rip down his flank and spine.

cmdR_Paige October 13th, 2020 09:56 AM

- @Undertaker -

Ashpaw's first instinct was to pull his tail away, something he did naturally whenever another cat went to grab it. He wasn't expecting the attack, but his reflexes bought him time.

Undertaker October 14th, 2020 06:16 PM

@cmdR_Paige
Dawnstar wasn't overly impressed with the fact that he had managed to dodge the attack, smaller cats were naturally faster than her. He didn't bother following it up with any type of attack.

"Don't tell me you are all talk." The large she-cat lashed at with quick blows aimed at the tom's head and legs. "I can't call this a spar if you're not fighting back."

cmdR_Paige October 14th, 2020 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertaker (Post 825316)
@cmdR_Paige
Dawnstar wasn't overly impressed with the fact that he had managed to dodge the attack, smaller cats were naturally faster than her. He didn't bother following it up with any type of attack.

"Don't tell me you are all talk." The large she-cat lashed at with quick blows aimed at the tom's head and legs. "I can't call this a spar if you're not fighting back."

Ashpaw growled, and deflected the swipes, then recoiled to spring. He was planning to latch onto her back and deal a blow to her face, if not her scruff.

Undertaker October 17th, 2020 01:05 PM

@cmdR_Paige
He's still too obvious, who taught this hairball how to fight? He dodges well, but everything he did was just too predictable. Dawnstar didn't bother trying to evade the attack as the apprentice leaped and clung to her back. Instead, she twisted around, parted her maw wide, and went for his dangling legs, should she catch it she was not going to be kind. She had every intention to drag him off her back and slam him into the ground.

cmdR_Paige October 17th, 2020 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertaker (Post 826867)
@cmdR_Paige
He's still too obvious, who taught this hairball how to fight? He dodges well, but everything he did was just too predictable. Dawnstar didn't bother trying to evade the attack as the apprentice leaped and clung to her back. Instead, she twisted around, parted her maw wide, and went for his dangling legs, should she catch it she was not going to be kind. She had every intention to drag him off her back and slam him into the ground.

Ashpaw retreated, landing on the ground behind her. He lashed out at her hind legs, trying to come up with his next move.

Undertaker October 18th, 2020 10:11 PM

@cmdR_Paige
Dawnstar hissed furiously, getting more and more irked with this apprentice. "I've had better fights with kittypets!" She spat, rocking on her front legs when she felt claws connecting with her hind legs. The leader pushed back with her hindlegs, aiming a back kick at the apprentice.