Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Tokyo Ghoul. (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12328)

:blue: November 27th, 2017 01:04 PM

Re: Tokyo Ghoul

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 428862)
He smiles “ yes indeed how about a night what do you feel about them then?”

Tord shrugged then. “I’ve never been to a park at night,” he admitted, smiling awkwardly. He honestly didn’t know what to think of it, he didn’t feel like judging something until he had actually experienced it, looking at Sasuke somewhat cautiously, unsure of where he was going with this.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 27th, 2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 428905)

Tord shrugged then. “I’ve never been to a park at night,” he admitted, smiling awkwardly. He honestly didn’t know what to think of it, he didn’t feel like judging something until he had actually experienced it, looking at Sasuke somewhat cautiously, unsure of where he was going with this.

Sasuke smiles softly “ well you’ll love it I know “ he says playfully as he continues walking watching the sun fade away slowly as he and his love walked down the sidewalk

:blue: November 27th, 2017 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 428909)
Sasuke smiles softly “ well you’ll love it I know “ he says playfully as he continues walking watching the sun fade away slowly as he and his love walked down the sidewalk

Tord nodded. “If you say so,” He said, trusting what Sasuke said to him. “Do you have any plans for when we get there?” he added nervously, unsure what Sasuke was planning.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 27th, 2017 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 428913)

Tord nodded. “If you say so,” He said, trusting what Sasuke said to him. “Do you have any plans for when we get there?” he added nervously, unsure what Sasuke was planning.

He smiles “ yep but I ain’t saying anything till we get there. It’ll ruin the surprise “ he says as he holds his hand and kisses it

:blue: November 27th, 2017 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 428914)
He smiles “ yep but I ain’t saying anything till we get there. It’ll ruin the surprise “ he says as he holds his hand and kisses it

Tord tensed for a minute as Sasuke said it was a surprise, but he nodded. “If you say so,” he laughed, trying to ignore the kiss on his hand, his face flushing red for a moment.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 27th, 2017 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 428918)

Tord tensed for a minute as Sasuke said it was a surprise, but he nodded. “If you say so,” he laughed, trying to ignore the kiss on his hand, his face flushing red for a moment.

He smiles happily “ getting eager or am I making you flustered again?” He says playfully as he continues walking

:blue: November 27th, 2017 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 428919)
He smiles happily “ getting eager or am I making you flustered again?” He says playfully as he continues walking

"Both!" Tord laughed, rolling his eyes.
He was more flustered than anything, but Sasuke didn't need to know that, smiling awkwardly still.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 27th, 2017 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 428928)

"Both!" Tord laughed, rolling his eyes.
He was more flustered than anything, but Sasuke didn't need to know that, smiling awkwardly still.

He laughs softly as they arrive in front of the dark park. He looks around checking if anyone is nearby than he smiles “ let’s hurry~” he says playfully